• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

May & Ruth Bell

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
Popping them in the same thread as it's easier

Both with Elite. I think May shows more promise.. but they're pretty fantastic as a package deal! Baby Kate Mosses (stats on cards below)

- May

- Ruth

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
Interesting how they are both 175 yet one is listed as 5'9" and the other is listed as 5'8.5" :p (did I read that correctly?)

Regardless, I like their look. Really angelic.

Scratch

Worker Bee
They're both lovely. God, wouldn't it suck if only one of them showed talent and the other one got the boot :ohno:

Super Star
May for Xoxo The Mag

May for Vision China

Reactions: 1 user

classichic

Super Star
I've seen them but it was a really long time ago eating packets of walkers crisps and they were holding their portfolios. I remember thinking gosh I wouldn't want to be caught eating something naughty whilst on the way/way back from a job but they did look really young so I guess it's ok. I think they have an English flower look :). I would love to see them work separately and see how they progress.

Super Star
Ruth

Tatler UK January 2015

Blugirl S/S 2015

R

Reina No-Muerta

Such a beautiful girls! It's fantastic when nature decides that only one beauty is not enough, there must be two! Their mother must be really proud.

Reactions: 1 user

ThinLove

Banned
Banned
I think they're trying to branch out from the twin 'double act' thing, as Ruth has cut her hair really short.

It looks really cool on her and it seems to have already helped her book an important campaign:

Alexander McQueen F/W 15/16 by David Sims

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
Ruth has done SO well with the buzzcut. Lol at me thinking May showed more potential in the original post.