• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Martha Hunt

S

Scarlet

I´ve searched for a thread of her in here and found none... so I guess it´s time, because she NEEDS one, she´s so beautiful.

She doesn´t deem to be as skinny as she was before (see first pic vs. the other three), but she´s still a real beauty. A little conventional now she´s not that skinny anymore IMO, what do you guys think?

A

aelie

I like her but she's just another pretty blonde girl to me. I still think she's pretty though.

S

Skinny2012

@Fili are you sure that the first pic isn't photoshopped? That's a huge difference!

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Skinny2012

Martha Hunt - Vogue China Beauty, September 2009
Ph: Ben Hassett

Martha Hunt for Free People February 2012 Lookbook by Anna Palma

S

Scarlet

@Fili are you sure that the first pic isn't photoshopped? That's a huge difference!
I got the photos from TFS, so I don´t really know.
The difference is huge, I saw that too. But maybe she put a little more effort into her body when she was still at the beginning of her career? I don´t know.

Edit: Thanks for the Vogue China pics! :) Well, I like her looks nevertheless and the pictures look nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Skinny2012

Wow, she looks very different in this editorial.

Martha Hunt by Enrique Badulescu for Elle UK June 2012

Reactions: 2 people

Coconutty

Worker Bee
Reaction score
I've just discovered her looking some model pics on the internet, I think she's just amazing! New inspiration! Her eyes and her bone structure remindes me a little bit of Sasha Pivovarova (hope to see her again soon in fashion shows).

Chloe Madeline

Super Star
Reaction score
She's doing VS now .... :nervous:

Such a cute tush ^

Her waist area looks a little weird there, kind of like how Anja's looks without clothes. But otherwise, fantastic figure, and VS better not change that!

B

Babydoll

She's great in some print work but in VS she looks so much like the average cheerleader-pretty blonde. Honestly like a thin Kate Upton. :meh:

Keira

Rising Star
Reaction score
Martha Hunt by Solve Sundsbo for Lui Magazine

Pretty sure Upton can't pose like this:

Her right boob in the last pic is... ehm, a little weirdly positioned though.