Maritza Veer

Super Star
Next in NY, Paris, London, Milan, LA, Miami; m4 in Hamburg; MIKAs in Stockholm

5' 9.5" (178 cm)
32 - 24 - 34.5 (82 - 61 - 89)

Reactions: 1 user

Kit

Grand Dame
her face is so versatile. it looks really masculine in some pictures, and sooo feminine in others. I love her look. She does look very mature though. It could be how strikingly thin her face looks though. I actually had to do a once over through her pictures because I didn't even look at her body- which I don't personally find inspiring or great and could actually do to lose a bit of weight. And she needs to stop slouching! It looks awful & painful. I went looking for pictures of her NOT slouching and found these polaroids, but in literally every editorial shoot she did, she was slouching.
MV.jpg MV1.jpg MV2.jpg

Kit

Grand Dame
and just for fun, pics of her slouching. Its obviously not every shot in every shoot, but I think it is at least once a shoot at least once a shoot sloucher.jpg sloucherr.jpg slouchy.jpg slouchhh.jpg slouchhhh.jpg slouchhhhh.jpg slouchhhhhh.jpg

FashionThin

VIP - Insider & The Boss
Staff member
VIP
her face is so versatile. it looks really masculine in some pictures, and sooo feminine in others. I love her look. She does look very mature though. It could be how strikingly thin her face looks though. I actually had to do a once over through her pictures because I didn't even look at her body- which I don't personally find inspiring or great and could actually do to lose a bit of weight. And she needs to stop slouching! It looks awful & painful. I went looking for pictures of her NOT slouching and found these polaroids, but in literally every editorial shoot she did, she was slouching.
View attachment 7643 View attachment 7644 View attachment 7645
I agree w/u - she has good potential if she loses weight.

If she's slouching in eds, that's partly on the ADs and/or photogs.

Kit

Grand Dame
I agree w/u - she has good potential if she loses weight.

If she's slouching in eds, that's partly on the ADs and/or photogs.
Youre definitely right, and it was partly me searching for slouching in her pics after @71000's first post! I thought it was funny because it reminds me a lot of Tyra Bank's School of Modeling (TM) and makes me want to crack Maritza's back.