Mario Testino

B

Babydoll

Favorites by him:
vogue-uk-may-2008-cover-natalia-vodianova.jpg

mario_testino_vogue_155_b1.jpg

Morning+Beauty+.+Natalia+Vodianova+by+Mario+Testino+4.jpg

Karlie%2BKloss%2Bby%2BMario%2BTestino%2B%2528Best%2BOf%2BBeauty%2B-%2BAllure%2BOctober%2B2011%2529.jpg

gemmaward_vogueparis_feb2005_mariotestino_2.jpeg

mario_testino-vogueUS-may2005-hot_town-2.jpg

_images_vogue_feature_2009_Feb_Blake_Lively_main_pict.jpg_article_singleimage.jpg

claudiabeauty8.jpg

Testino-Vogue-5.jpeg

Everything he does seems so... royal? Glamorous? I cannot describe it! :lol:

6763_mario_testino_kate_moss.jpg

0911-VO-WELL91-01_162109804119.jpg

white-wedding-veil-romantic-Kate-Moss-wedding-Vogue-Mario-Testino.jpg

I really liked that editorial from September's Issue of Vogue(and Kate's wedding dress). He worked a lot with Kate Moss

This photo of Gemma :luv:
corps-and-lames.jpg

Mario Testino for Michael Kors Spring 2012 Campaign
kors-4.jpg

kors-2.jpg

kors-3.jpg

kors-5.jpg

kors-6.jpg

AHHH I love it!!! Love Michael Kors ads, Simon is so hot, and Karmen has an amazing boy and great face in them. Like MK purses are the total party bag. I love it :)

Daria Werbowy, Gemma Ward, Freja Beha Erichsen by Mario Testino for V, Summer 2006
m9rvbj0j1jM.jpg

GMb5e0WctSI.jpg

R8n2pxcpKns.jpg

IO8sTvOjSmY.jpg

gC64It0YeZg.jpg

Models: Freja Beha Erichsen, Sasha Pivovarova, Carmen Kass and Anna Selezneva
Photography: Mario Testino :bow:
Styled by: Sarajane Hoare
Photos from: V Magazine #67

uptowndowntown1.jpg

uptowndowntown2.jpg

uptowndowntown3.jpg

uptowndowntown4.jpg

uptowndowntown5.jpg

uptowndowntown6.jpg

uptowndowntown7.jpg

"Morning Beauty", an absolute favorite by Mario Testino.

Everything, absolutely EVERYTHING about it is perfect. You know those times in which you see an editorial so striking and breathtaking that it awakens all kinds of thoughts, feelings and emotions?
Well this is one of them.
I just find it fascinating because the beauty of it just takes my breath away.
The talent of both Mario Testino and Sasha is incredible.

sashabeauty.jpg

sashabeauty1.jpg

sashabeauty2.jpg

sashabeauty3.jpg

sashabeauty4.jpg

sashabeauty5.jpg

sashabeauty6.jpg

sashabeauty7.jpg

sashabeauty8.jpg

sashabeauty9.jpg

Love this guy. Wish I could shadow his every shoot. His images are so beautiful :luv: His shots of Kate Moss are gorgeous
testinoonlymoss008.jpg

lg_10116341_02054_testino_voguefr2003mai_122_1101lo.jpg

I know I'm bumping an uber old thread, but I've been keeping up with all of the stuff shitmodelmgmt on IG has been posting about photographers, agencies, etc and I was shocked to see Mario accusations. Of course I don't know if there's any merit to these allegations (as much as I support the #metoo movement, it's less trustworthy imo to have an anonymous meme page put forth accusations vs. a celebrity formally coming out) but I thought it was a valid talking point especially with the known and widespread sexual harassment in the industry.
IMG_2574.jpeg
IMG_2575.jpeg
IMG_2576.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
My boyfriend has worked with Mario Testino (a few years ago now), and he confirmed to me that whilst he didn't do anything to him on set, he was a bit lewd and sleazy. And there were stories (that he heard, so can't confirm the veracity of this statement) of him trying to take straight guys and make them gay
The shoot was for a big brand, and mixed cast with loads of people on set, but in my boyfriend's words 'I feel like he would definitely have take advantage of the models if they were in a more closed environment'.
Mario Testino apparently asked personal question to one of the girls, she revealed she was a virgin, and he subsequently walked around the set repeating that to a few people.
He (my bf) also said that he seems to 'enjoy his position of power,' and definitely takes advantage of that.

My boyfriend said there is quite a division between the male and female modelling industry, so unfortunately I haven't been able to get that much insider goss that pertains to these forums, and I guess it's nothing we sort of didn't know before.

He doesn't usually talk about his job or the modelling industry but was quite talkative this morning so I took advantage of it haha

• Useful
Reactions: 1 users
His Dolce ads are everything <3
NHnM9X6669s.jpg
0drR-qEDFNw.jpg

Anja Rubik
qiWFWY0lrrw.jpg

Natalia Vodianova
UG0FnWV038E.jpg

Vittoria Ceretti
lS2gB7FzR8E.jpg

Jessie Bloemendaal