• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Mariane Fassarella

Sadistic

Rising Star
I see what you mean. Her cheekbones are similar to Kate's.

I love her skinny figure!!!

She seems like a plainer version of Kate.

Reactions: 1 person
B

Babydoll

Oh yes! This was the girl I confused for Mariacarla Boscono once and Kate Moss another time. I wanted to do a thread about her but I never knew her name, so thank you!!! :lol::kiss:
I think she's a mixture of both Kate and Mariacarla.

F

fatfreefitchick

Very unique face... I like it! Love the freckles too. It adds character to her face! Beautiful body too!!:bow:

Ally

Rising Star
Mhhhhh, not my favourite. Is it me or the more I see new models, the more difficult it gets for me to really get a model that catches my attention. She really needs to stand out in the crowd for me to be "oh! ouhhhhh, who's THAT girl?" and google her or something.

leila

Worker Bee
not in love with her face, but that body (in some of the pics, hopefully its not the result of heavy photoshop) is stunning :luv::luv:

Silent Night

Grand Dame
Mhhhhh, not my favourite. Is it me or the more I see new models, the more difficult it gets for me to really get a model that catches my attention. She really needs to stand out in the crowd for me to be "oh! ouhhhhh, who's THAT girl?" and google her or something.
You're becoming a jaded aesthete! The only thing to do is take laudanum, guild your tortoise and write odes to your dead muse.

Super Star
Village Mall #5
"Party Mode"
Ph: Jacques Dequeker
Beauty Max Weber

Lilly Sarti SS2016 SPFW

Thinned

Rising Star
I adore her, love the cheekbones and legs, would also love to know her heritage