• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Margaret Qualley

n4ncy

Rookie
I have recently been obsessed with Margaret, particularly the photos that were taken of her on the set of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood... She is just looking absolutely perfect -- in my humble opinion -- she has so much muscle definition and has clearly earned her thinness because she's naturally skinny but is looking even leaner now.

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

charisma

Super Star
Beautiful! Not many skinny actresses these days :spitlaugh:it's nice to see others with muscular calves and that it can look good (mine are huge and I hate them)
And sidenote, but I love her hair.

Reactions: 1 user

moins

Grand Dame
I did not realize she was the daughter of Andie Macdowell!

But wow what a jackpot. Dancer, model, actress, gorgeous and seems really cool :luvluv: I feel a new crush coming on

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

11thdimension

Worker Bee
I did not realize she was the daughter of Andie Macdowell!

But wow what a jackpot. Dancer, model, actress, gorgeous and seems really cool :luvluv: I feel a new crush coming on
She also has a sister - Rainey Qualley who is equally as gorgeous and skinny!

Tinyportia

Grand Dame
Her sister Rainey Qualley.

62DE859F-344A-4086-86C1-2B472A7371B6.jpegF16A3F08-BD43-4B46-9489-C99440F9A777.jpeg79E3168F-ADC2-4B71-BB54-FE8AD97E737B.jpegCB12022C-2351-40F0-8FB6-FF77E167CE45.jpeg

On a side note, how great does Andie Macdowell look? One for the Ageing Gracefully thread for sure!

Reactions: 1 users

borntodie

Rookie
she's so gorgeous! i just saw once upon a time in hollywood and came on here immediately after to see if anyone had said anything yet. she is such amazing thinspo in that movie. and the costumes are insanely amazing in it too. skinnies in boho clothes is just 😍😍😍 for me

(also, her contrast with lena dunham in the scenes they have together is hilarious and inspirational in all the wrong ways 🤣)

n4ncy

Rookie
she's so gorgeous! i just saw once upon a time in hollywood and came on here immediately after to see if anyone had said anything yet. she is such amazing thinspo in that movie. and the costumes are insanely amazing in it too. skinnies in boho clothes is just 😍😍😍 for me

(also, her contrast with lena dunham in the scenes they have together is hilarious and inspirational in all the wrong ways 🤣)
RIGHT? I saw it last night and left feeling so so so motivated, because are you kidding me: 9A616C52-4A5A-4E06-8413-AF0A1F0DDFB1.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

stargirl

Staff member
RIGHT? I saw it last night and left feeling so so so motivated, because are you kidding me: View attachment 59244
Side note: anyone seen this movie and able to recommend it? What captivated me initially was my adoration for Sharon Tate and the fact that Margot’s rendition of her is supposed to be on point. Between that, Tarantino’s unwaveringly faultless direction and this girl’s legs— sorry, presumably amazing acting— I imagine it’s worth it?

n4ncy

Rookie
Side note: anyone seen this movie and able to recommend it? What captivated me initially was my adoration for Sharon Tate and the fact that Margot’s rendition of her is supposed to be on point. Between that, Tarantino’s unwaveringly faultless direction and this girl’s legs— sorry, presumably amazing acting— I imagine it’s worth it?
I think it’s worth it! Not my favorite Tarantino, but there are some really killer scenes (like particularly the one with the 8 year old and Leo on set and with our girl Margaret at the ranch) and performances. So long story short: yes!

moins

Grand Dame
I thought it was worth it! But definitely go into it as a Tarantino film and not a film about the Manson family. Which threw me off at first but once I started analyzing and thinking about the film like that, I enjoyed it even more. I thought it was great but I'm especially fond of that time period (as well as Tarantino) so I may be biased :)

moins

Grand Dame
Looking loooooovely :luv: also her boyfriend (forgot his name) is so hot holy hell
37330A64-50A9-4D37-B9B1-9802DE87541F.jpeg

B6AF8CE6-F266-4E78-A441-61C5F7AE0266.jpeg40B8916B-BE54-48E3-BB6C-FE874B62CBE1.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 1 users