• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Magdalena Jasek

Silent Night

Grand Dame
Reaction score
Reminds me a lot of Lizzie Siddal, the muse of Millais and wife of Dante Gabriel Rosetti:

"a most beautiful creature with an air between dignity and sweetness with something that exceeded modest self-respect and partook of disdainful reserve; tall, finely-formed with a lofty neck and regular yet somewhat uncommon features, greenish-blue unsparkling eyes, large perfect eyelids, brilliant complexion and a lavish heavy wealth of coppery golden hair."

A

Arabella

She's beautiful. I have weak spot for red heads :luv:.
Thank your for sharing Skinny2012.

alexandtm

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Redheads are so pretty. I'm always jealous of their looks!:luv:

11thdimension

Worker Bee
Reaction score
@Skinny2012 I swear I saw her on the street today in NYC! She was at the union square farmers market and was so gorgeous, I couldn't stop stating. I knew she had to be a model. Super tall, skinny, beautiful clear skin, and really bright, pretty eyes. Her street style is also awesome. She was wearing black skinny jeans and a denim jacket with black leather sleeves.

Super Star
Reaction score

Harper's Bazaar China February 2015

"Fifty Shades of Pink"
Photographer: Maurizio Bavutti
Styling: Ada Kokosar
Hair: Kayla MiChele

Mandy.Bowie

Super Star
Reaction score
She stole my soul:luvluv:
I love redheads, they are always outstanding, specially such a pretty girl like her

Keira

Rising Star
Reaction score
She's breathtaking at the cover of L'Officiel Singapore November 2015(photographer: Jack Waterlot).

Editorial: "Girl on Fire"
L'Officiel Singapore, November 2015
Photographer: Jack Waterlot