• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Lost

Lolita

Banned
Banned
I'm gonna start a thread for a TV show I absolutely adore (after friends, of course), because there is none on it.

Lost.

Does anybody watch that show? I started watching it last summer and finished the 6 seasons (20-24 episodes per season, 42 minutes each) in a month and a half or so.

I just love the characters, the plot is extremely addictive, and almost every episode ends with a cliffhanger, that makes you watch 4 in a row without even realizing it...

It's also got one of the sexiest men alive (albeit a little old): Josh Holloway

For those of you who don't know it (but I guess you do, since you clicked on this thread): it's a plane that crashes on a seemingly deserted island.

The group, of about 40 people, has to survive there on their own, and the story unfolds, and we assist the development of the characters, stories and mysteries (sometimes the length of an episode, sometimes more) occur along the way.

about 50% of each episode is a ''flashback'', that occurs off-island, where we see the past of one of the characters prior to the crash.

A few picture, maybe that'll remind you of something :kiss:

Bonus points: it's got Ian Somerhalder in it ;)

Golden ice

Super Star
Omg I discovered this show right before the last season and was obsessed with it! It is so good - better than most tv dramas.

Pharzuph

VIP - Model
VIP
I remember I watched the entire first season in a couple of days one time (Sick with a cold), but I completely forgot to watch the rest when I got better! I'm definitely watching the last five seasons now :grin: