Longchamp Spring/Summer 2012

Discussion in 'Fashion Industry' started by Skinny2012, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Skinny2012

Skinny2012 Guest

Coco Rocha and Liisa Winkler for Longchamp's new Spring/Summer 2012 campaign, as photographed by Dane Shitagi.

This is probably the most ridiculous campaign i have seen in a long time....:wtf:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. classichic

classichic Super Star

3. zer0fat

zer0fat Guest

The dog: "I knew it was a mistake to sign that contract..."

• Like Like x 1
  4. 71000

71000 Rising Star

The F/W 2012 campaign with Coco Rocha and Emily Didonato is pretty bad too. Not as ridiculous as this one though.

5. Esurient

Esurient Guest

Is it just me or does it seem like they copied this picture? (taken for the Ballerina Project, much before the 2012 campaign.)
    :nopity:

Attached Files:

6. zer0fat

zer0fat Guest

7. Lol! But the clothes are alright. The posing makes it just plain stupid and totally distracts from the clothes.

8. SugarFree

SugarFree VIP - Insider
    VIP

Over-pose. I do love LongChamp bags though :)

9. MinnieMay

MinnieMay Guest

and what about this pic?!? :wtf::nervous:
    [​IMG]

10. Jasmine

Jasmine Guest

I think there's too much hype around her, like Chanel Iman, just because of their names. I mean yes, she was a dancer and all, and she can move her body, but "the queen of posing" ?...sounds like something Tyra Banks would say :superpuke: Most fashion ads and campaigns are simpler, and not so overly dramatic. But there are others that are unusual like this one...But if anyone is the queen of posing (and walking), it's Natasha Poly ;)