Liberty Ross

T

trigirl

She's lost a few lbs recently and is looking lovely. Her stomach is amazing after having 2 kids.

leila

Worker Bee
Reaction score
wow she does look really good, she looks good for being in her 30s and having kids but she looks good even without considering that! How new are these photos?

ssmini

Rising Star
Reaction score
look at some pictures from today:

she is gorgeous, i want to look like her when i grow up, her face looks skinnier i bet she lost weight with all the divorce stuff.
I still can't believe how rupert sanders cheated on her and with KRISTEN STEWART !!!!. like come one you can never compare liberty with kristen.

liberty = goddess of olympus

kristen stewart = .

i used to like kristen stewart but when a woman get's into a family and destroys it like she did, i don't like it

Reactions: 1 person

leila

Worker Bee
Reaction score
look at some pictures from today:
Looks like she is in NYC in these, didn't know she was out and about around here lately ha, I wasn't far from this area today. Liking the jet black hair too :luv:

ssmini

Rising Star
Reaction score
haha yeah she was, you can see in her face she is sad about everything, i seriously love her,
she is beautiful skinny and wears amazing clothes :)

Agytha

Rising Star
Reaction score

She CAN look good - great, even - but sometimes I see her and don't get it. She's someone who needs to be photographed a certain way to actually be "photogenic"; "selectively photogenic", if you will.

Not my cup of tea, but I can objectively see her appeal.

Runweigh

VIP - Model
VIP
Reaction score
she is gorgeous, i want to look like her when i grow up, her face looks skinnier i bet she lost weight with all the divorce stuff.
I still can't believe how rupert sanders cheated on her and with KRISTEN STEWART !!!!. like come one you can never compare liberty with kristen.

liberty = goddess of olympus

kristen stewart = .

i used to like kristen stewart but when a woman get's into a family and destroys it like she did, i don't like it
sorry but so much of it was lies,they all milk it.

but,she is very classy and beautlful,but holds her face weird a lot.

Reactions: 1 person

Diagnonsense

Rookie
Reaction score
Liberty is so elegant and gorgeous. She has a little bit of an Aymeline Valade thing going for her.