Leighton Meester

Ann

Runt
May 11, 2012
hi guys I'm new here =)
Well have any of you heard of the movie Hangman's Curse?
it has leighton meester in it. its an older movie 2003 I've watched it and watched it. but hadn't really watched it recently. WELLLLLL I watched it the other night and oh my freaking word was she not the most skinniest perfection ever I don't know who is!!!!! thigh gap collar bone ah! I goggled the entire time.

hi guys I'm new here =)
Well have any of you heard of the movie Hangman's Curse?
it has leighton meester in it. its an older movie 2003 I've watched it and watched it. but hadn't really watched it recently. WELLLLLL I watched it the other night and oh my freaking word was she not the most skinniest perfection ever I don't know who is!!!!! thigh gap collar bone ah! I goggled the entire time.

I like leighton but haven't seen that movie so can't really comment. But from what I've seen in Gossip Girl recently, she looks like she's gained weight since the beginning. I hope she gets thin again, but I don't think she was ever skinny to begin with or maybe I'm wrong.

she was back in 2003 I don't watch gossip girl lol or pay any attention to her except in that movie XP I'll have to find pictures from that movie!