Lea Julian

Starbuck

Grand Dame
Reaction score
Also why I can never fully get on board with natalia dyer or that other new face who looks like her.
Jay Jankowska. She does look so much like Natalia Dyer. Jay's mouth does seem a little small for her face and Lea does have a weak chin. Both of these girls have really grown on me over time though and I've become a fan of both. Honestly, a fabulous body can overcome a lot of facial imperfections for me.

salty

Rookie
Reaction score
Not a fan, I feel like I would really like her if she didn't just remind me so much as that awful annoying girl off that awful show I hate, The Middle:

haha I can't unsee this now

ghost

Super Star
Reaction score
I don't know if I find her attractive, but I can definitely see her doing some very interesting editorials, Dazed & Confused e.g.
Agree, she reminds me of Stella Maxwell facially. Perhaps it's the baby face?

Starbuck

Grand Dame
Reaction score
I don't know if I find her attractive, but I can definitely see her doing some very interesting editorials, Dazed & Confused e.g.
Yes. I definitely don't see her as a commercial model. I do like her for runway and editorial.

moins

Grand Dame
Reaction score
Although I can’t get that girl from The Middle out of my head, Lea looks lovely in this first photo it almost makes me forget ;) she’s got some Stevie Nicks vibes.