Lauren De Graaf

Ashley

Rising Star
Lol cant believe you guys are so petty. Still salty about that one offhand IG comment she made like a year ago? Pathetic. Yall worship models much bigger than her.
Ok, Lauren. Everyone will go back to praising you now.

• Funny
Reactions: 13 users

bingeonvogue

Deputy Head Bitch
Staff member
Vogue China "Alice in Wonderland"
lauren-de-graaf-by-alexandra-sophie-for-vogue-china-april-2016-2.jpg
O4xbGEET.jpg
lauren-de-graaf-by-alexandra-sophie-for-vogue-china-april-2016-4.jpg

Cannot help but compare any Alice in Wonderland concept shoots with the Natalia Vodianova/Annie Leibovitz shoot
john-galliano-as-the-queen-of-hearts-and-as-his-king-alexis-roche.jpg

e2aca91b3771cfe97806c5f73e0893b8.jpg

alice-in-wonderland-02.jpg

Maybe not a fair comparison :hahano:

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Ally

Rising Star
^^:lol:, hers look like a parody in comparison. Some budget high school photography project..

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

marieebo

Community Duchess
Isn't it crazy how the current crop of young 'top' models aren't thin at all? Her, Vittoria, Greta, Imaan, Luna...Yasmin is thin from what I can remember. I mean they're not fat but definitely thick if you think that they're top walkers. If this was 2006...

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users

lolitasea

Rising Star
I saw her in Pressed Juicery yesterday and she's looking really amazing. Guessing she's 31- 22.5- 33. Maybe 16 inch thighs?

• Love
  • Disagree
Reactions: 8 users

oferta

Grand Dame
... I saw her polaroids the other day and I had a little virtual cry because her body reminds me of mine... And now this... Skinny fat misery, angles are everything. Meltdown the second. :cry:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Starbuck

Grand Dame
I love Guo Pei. I wish this was on an edgier model. Someone who doesn't look so sweet.

• Agree

modelmuch

Rising Star
She got a callback for VSFS this year. We'll see if she gets it

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user

modelmuch

Rising Star
UPDATE: she didn't get it

ALSO Hahaha at these pictures she just instagrammed - she looks SO much better than the girl she's with. Totally something I would do
IMG_8901.jpg

IMG_8902.jpg

• Funny

Pretiek

Rookie
Lauren de graaf’s face (or maybe overall vybe?) kind of reminds me of that one annoying spoiled princess/brat with a nasty attitude which is... why I dont like her/her face :meh:

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: 3 users

NewYorkSkinny

Community Duchess
This is totally off topic and maybe its just me but every time I see models with faces like hers I expect like a high pitched soft voice that matches the elegance of their face. I feel like almost every European model has a deepish voice which throws me off guard.

• Agree

thelovelybones

Super Star
This is totally off topic and maybe its just me but every time I see models with faces like hers I expect like a high pitched soft voice that matches the elegance of their face. I feel like almost every European model has a deepish voice which throws me off guard.
Yeah! And with Lauren I get one of two vibes: sometimes Dutch erethreal fairy and other times American standoffish popular girl

• Agree

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
I find her way sexier with the deep voice wow

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users