• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Larissa "Larry" Hofmann

Super Star
Reaction score
LOVE HER

Bon Magazine Spring/Summer 2014
Prada, Beyond the Strong Women
Photographed by Charlotte Wales
Styled by Delphine Danhier
Makeup by Kanako Takase

Reactions: 1 person

dani

Rookie
Reaction score
She's beautiful!

BTW, I think she looks better with light brown hair :shy:

• Agree
Reactions: Kit

Clara

Worker Bee
Reaction score
I love her face, and her cheakbones are to die for! But I feel like she could stand to lose a bit more weight to become really skinny

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
Reaction score
Surprised to see little discussion on her on the forums...she's one of my favorite faces, on models.com
"hot list" right now

Agencies:
NY: DNA
London/Paris/Barcelona: Viva
Milan: Why Not

She's also arguably the only other person (after queen Sasha) who looked better after a platinum dye job

333172-500w.jpg
19-larissa-hoffman.jpg

http://www.vogue.com/article/larissa-hofmann-thom-browne-photographs

Lysa

Super Star
Reaction score
Her bone structure is beautiful, but I personally prefer her with the darker hair rather than the blonde. I think it kind of washes her out and makes her look older.
But in some photos it looks good, like in these:

However, I do think a dark or medium brown suits her more, I feel like it makes her look more ethereal.

Also, it looks like there is a thread on here, but it hasn't been updated since 2014.

Andie

Worker Bee
Reaction score
(Is it better to post here now or in the other thread?) I recognize her. I prefer her with light brown hair, harsh colours don't quite fit her imo. But anyway I don't like the shape of her face. Being thin is the best thing to do with that shape I guess. I know some people with that faceshape and some chubby woman with that faceshape... I so not envy her... :superpuke:
Larissa would also look better if she lost some. It's just that face, she still looks like a hamster on some pictures.

• Agree
Reactions: Kit

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
Reaction score
But anyway I don't like the shape of her face. Being thin is the best thing to do with that shape I guess. I know some people with that faceshape and some chubby woman with that faceshape... I so not envy her... :superpuke:
It's good with the bad. With a rounder face, you can lose quite a bit of weight and still look radiant and healthy facially, and not overly gaunt. But you are right- you can't get away with any excess weight as your face puffs up. It holds you accountable at least. No waste of face here.

Re: Larry, I think she looks striking with all the hair colours. Something with those eyes.