• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Lara Mullen

O

Olivia

I think she is new to the modelling industry as I recently bought Vogue and they said that her debut was featured.What do you ladies think? I am not sure how I feel about her. I think she has lovely cheek bones though and I saw her in a Topshop campaign which I quite liked.Opinions gurls??

Reactions: 1 person
S

Samira

Lovely cheekbones but a very average slim body. Really nothing otherwise special - no striking look or pose, no ethereal beauty ...

O

Olivia

This picture makes her look short, and I'm assuming that she's over 5'8"? She doesn't appear to look that skinny and I'm not sure if I like her. What are her measurements?
These are her measurements not certain that they are accurate though
Height 5'11" ; 180cm
Measurements (US) 32-24-35 ; (EU) 81-61-89

O

Olivia

Lovely cheekbones but a very average slim body. Really nothing otherwise special - no striking look or pose, no ethereal beauty ...
I agree I think she is quite pretty but she doesnt have that special look. Thats why I wasn't sure about her.

SatelliteEyes

Worker Bee
Reaction score
She's very pretty, but not especially memorable or anything. When I look at her I see just a really pretty, slim girl, not "model!"

I'd like to see her with different hair maybe, and just a touch slimmer through the hips?

Phoebe

Worker Bee
Reaction score
She's got a lovely, fresh look. Something about her just sort of draws you in...

Thin2012

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She's definitely memorable. I've come back into this thread a few times to see if anyone has updated pictures. I like her look.

S

Skinny2012

Name
Lara Mullen.

Born in
Kettering, UK.

I start Modelling when
"An agency scouted me at a festival about 1.5 months ago."

My Style is
"Skinny Jeans, shirt and chunky brogues."

Fashion Tip
"Never try too hard!"

Favourite TopModel
"Karmen Pedaru."

Favourite Dress
"A little white number I wore at Jonathan Saunders."

Fashion is
"Simply wonderful, always changing and a terrific way to express who you are"

A funny Fashion moment
"When I broke my shoes minutes before the Givenchy show and Gisele Bundchen was an angel."

Interests
"I love Crime Drama TV shows and being with my friends and family."

Music/Movie/Books/Sport
"Laura Marling, Hannah Montana the movie, How to talk to a widower, football."

My Best Experience was
"My Prada exclusive was pretty much as major as it could get for me only 4 weeks after I got scouted!"

Future and Projects
"Work, work, work and finish school."

My Biggest Dream
"I just live in the moment and genuinely am grateful for everything i have."

One Day I want to
"Own a farm."

Travels
"One of the best parts about being a model, really!"

I Love
"My family and friends who are always there for me and keep me sane! I also love a fresh croissant at the end of Paris Fashion Week. It's the little things in life."

vogue.it

Reactions: 2 people

esharpe59

Rookie
Reaction score
I usually dont like such 'stern' faces but she is quite striking. She also seems so quirky and sweet in interviews. I love her outfit here.

Super Star
Reaction score
She definitely does not look 5'11'' :wtf: I guess it's the bad proportions; her thighs seem too long in comparison to her calves.

SugarKane

Rookie
Reaction score
@esharpe59 A lot of your pictures aren't working (they have a thing saying "no hotlinking" instead)

I've seen this girl in a few pictures lately, and she's slowly growing on me.

Last edited by a moderator:

esharpe59

Rookie
Reaction score
@esharpe59 A lot of your pictures aren't working (they have a thing saying "no hotlinking" instead)

I've seen this girl in a few pictures lately, and she's slowly growing on me.
Awh balls :( They *seemed* to work the other day :hmm: There were some gorgeous photos as well. I'll go remove/delete those pictures so.

How do you add photos without that happening? :confused: I'm such a computer failure ha

Edit** The edit button has gone from those posts, time limit or something, so yeah :/

Last edited by a moderator:

SugarKane

Rookie
Reaction score
Awh balls :( They *seemed* to work the other day :hmm: There were some gorgeous photos as well. I'll go remove/delete those pictures so.

How do you add photos without that happening? :confused: I'm such a computer failure ha
Here's a thread about it (see I'm guilty of it too!) http://www.skinnygossip.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5013
I seem to get issues with the image hosting sites people use for TFS, so if you got them from there that might be why.