Lara Mullen

O

Olivia

I think she is new to the modelling industry as I recently bought Vogue and they said that her debut was featured.What do you ladies think? I am not sure how I feel about her. I think she has lovely cheek bones though and I saw her in a Topshop campaign which I quite liked.Opinions gurls??

174.jpg

Lara-Mullen_V_29sep11_pr_b_320x480.jpg

topshop-ss-2012-lara-mullen-2-710x1024.jpg

1-LARA_MULLEN_PRADA_FALL_2012_GREG_KESSLER.jpg

Lara-Mullen-Josh-Olins5.jpg

58807-800w.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I think she's very pretty. But she reminds me a bit of Johnny Depp! :p

Lovely cheekbones but a very average slim body. Really nothing otherwise special - no striking look or pose, no ethereal beauty ...

This picture makes her look short, and I'm assuming that she's over 5'8"? She doesn't appear to look that skinny and I'm not sure if I like her. What are her measurements?

These are her measurements not certain that they are accurate though
Height 5'11" ; 180cm
Measurements (US) 32-24-35 ; (EU) 81-61-89

Lovely cheekbones but a very average slim body. Really nothing otherwise special - no striking look or pose, no ethereal beauty ...

I agree I think she is quite pretty but she doesnt have that special look. Thats why I wasn't sure about her.

She's very pretty, but not especially memorable or anything. When I look at her I see just a really pretty, slim girl, not "model!"

I'd like to see her with different hair maybe, and just a touch slimmer through the hips?

She's got a lovely, fresh look. Something about her just sort of draws you in...

She's definitely memorable. I've come back into this thread a few times to see if anyone has updated pictures. I like her look.

Name
Lara Mullen.

Born in
Kettering, UK.

I start Modelling when
"An agency scouted me at a festival about 1.5 months ago."

My Style is
"Skinny Jeans, shirt and chunky brogues."

Fashion Tip
"Never try too hard!"

Favourite TopModel
"Karmen Pedaru."

Favourite Dress
"A little white number I wore at Jonathan Saunders."

Fashion is
"Simply wonderful, always changing and a terrific way to express who you are"

A funny Fashion moment
"When I broke my shoes minutes before the Givenchy show and Gisele Bundchen was an angel."

Interests
"I love Crime Drama TV shows and being with my friends and family."

Music/Movie/Books/Sport
"Laura Marling, Hannah Montana the movie, How to talk to a widower, football."

My Best Experience was
"My Prada exclusive was pretty much as major as it could get for me only 4 weeks after I got scouted!"

Future and Projects
"Work, work, work and finish school."

My Biggest Dream
"I just live in the moment and genuinely am grateful for everything i have."

One Day I want to
"Own a farm."

Travels
"One of the best parts about being a model, really!"

I Love
"My family and friends who are always there for me and keep me sane! I also love a fresh croissant at the end of Paris Fashion Week. It's the little things in life."

vogue.it

Reactions: 1 users
I usually dont like such 'stern' faces but she is quite striking. She also seems so quirky and sweet in interviews. I love her outfit here.
laramullenfordmelodieje.jpg

m4x9ympzh

She definitely does not look 5'11'' :wtf: I guess it's the bad proportions; her thighs seem too long in comparison to her calves.

@esharpe59 A lot of your pictures aren't working (they have a thing saying "no hotlinking" instead)

I've seen this girl in a few pictures lately, and she's slowly growing on me.

Awh balls :( They *seemed* to work the other day :hmm: There were some gorgeous photos as well. I'll go remove/delete those pictures so.

How do you add photos without that happening? :confused: I'm such a computer failure ha

Edit** The edit button has gone from those posts, time limit or something, so yeah :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Awh balls :( They *seemed* to work the other day :hmm: There were some gorgeous photos as well. I'll go remove/delete those pictures so.

How do you add photos without that happening? :confused: I'm such a computer failure ha

Here's a thread about it (see I'm guilty of it too!) http://www.skinnygossip.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5013
I seem to get issues with the image hosting sites people use for TFS, so if you got them from there that might be why.