Kristina Romanova

S

Skinny2012

She has great legs...(and i wish i had her hair too :luv:)

Phoebe

Worker Bee
Damn, those Russians... She has a lovely innocent look, but I think she could lose a teeny bit to be more modelesque. It would really pull her look together more and make her more striking if you know what I mean.

D

DyingToBeSkinny

Damn, those Russians... She has a lovely innocent look, but I think she could lose a teeny bit to be more modelesque. It would really pull her look together more and make her more striking if you know what I mean.
I get what you mean when you say that she would be more striking, but I think she's beautiful and has an innocent look, that would be lost if her face was gaunt. I kind of like that she's "soft," like that she just seem sweet and girly. idk maybe that's just me...

Phoebe

Worker Bee
I get what you mean when you say that she would be more striking, but I think she's beautiful and has an innocent look, that would be lost if her face was gaunt. I kind of like that she's "soft," like that she just seem sweet and girly. idk maybe that's just me...
Yeah I see what you mean, I guess she might look a bit 'harder' if she lost weight? And possibly she'd look older and lose that childish sort of look. Either way, she'd be still be gorgeous in my eyes :luv:

H

herradiohead

She is new to me, and I adore her!!

This esp, Skinny2012:
&

Shows she is quite naturally beautiful.

MORE:

ANGLED

DELICATE

YOUTHFUL

JOHN PAUL GAULTIFIED
&

She is twenty, by the way!

Jailbait

Super Star
I love how she can pull of the 'damaged' look as well as the 'happy/super positive girl' look.

:kiss:

B

Babydoll

yay! Another babydoll for my list!!!
I agree, losing only very very little would make her look more striking and model-like. She's still cute though!!!

pterodactyl

Super Star
nice hair (*envy again*)
Nice elbows even!

Seems versatile and can grow and develop into her 'future looks' if her career works out well!

classichic

Super Star
Her heir :luv: I want! I think she looks quite young. She's not very skinny but I can't tell if it's because she's still growing.

S

Samira

She is so beautiful - that hair! I would like to see her drop 5lb, though. She seems a little "soft" around the edges, if you get my meaning. A loss would raise her from "pretty thin girl" to true "model on runway" IMO.

Reactions: 1 user

SugarFree

VIP - Insider
VIP
I adore her, so gorgeous!! But, but.. her hair.. it's gone :cry: