Kolfinna Kristófersdóttir

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
I met her a few days ago through a mutual friend, she's super droll, cool though. Also, no way near as slim as I thought she was. I thought she would be much smaller than me. She looks closer to the versace pic in post #41 than the tiny thing I always associated her with.. still, I think she looks incredible facially.

Eva

Rookie
She has def gained weight! She was showing with me at Reykjavík fashion festival yesterday and ugh not as skinny as she was and nothing special about her I think.. I also saw her down town, boring I think!

Eva

Rookie
Yes I heard her weight goes up and down, and not so long ago she was super thin like some zombie or ghost.. but before that she was with some girl and then she got a little chubby :/

Fremdschämen

Grand Dame
She has def gained weight! She was showing with me at Reykjavík fashion festival yesterday and ugh not as skinny as she was and nothing special about her I think.. I also saw her down town, boring I think!

Holy shit. She needs to reevaluate whatever it is she's doing; when she's thin, she has such a unique look, but this? This looks like an edgy mallgoth that they pulled away from the food court.

I loooove Icelandic models, because they always have such striking features (Icelanders have some of the most gorgeous lips to me), so this is a real letdown.

Eva

Rookie
Holy shit. She needs to reevaluate whatever it is she's doing; when she's thin, she has such a unique look, but this? This looks like an edgy mallgoth that they pulled away from the food court.

I loooove Icelandic models, because they always have such striking features (Icelanders have some of the most gorgeous lips to me), so this is a real letdown.
Thanks, cant agree more ;)

oferta

Grand Dame
Wow how... Unfortunate D:

Enviado desde mi C5303 mediante Tapatalk
that's the nicest statement. :grin:

It's one of the worst catwalk pics I have ever seen. I don't know what to find worse, the midriff bulge, the hair, the clothes, the before-after situation...yikes :nervous:

Phoenix

Rookie
that's the nicest statement. :grin:

It's one of the worst catwalk pics I have ever seen. I don't know what to find worse, the midriff bulge, the hair, the clothes, the before-after situation...yikes :nervous:
Hahaha I was speechless! Yes! Who the hell thought it was a good idea? Her worst enemy?

Enviado desde mi C5303 mediante Tapatalk