Kimbra Johnson

T

TheBellyMonster

I looove her body

She has awesome legs and great xylophone and her music is pretty cool too. But seriuosly though, those legs?

WANT.

1bc9fab598472008_kimbra.xxxlarge_0.jpg

kimbra.jpg

tumblr_lrd6atJgOJ1ql54pvo1_500.png

207150_10150564819040401_204536510400_17708455_7668160_n.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
oh i LOVE HER, she played in london last month and i was one of the lucky few who got tickets. she is TINY in person, so so gorgeous. lovely girl too.

She is so hot! I didnt know she was this skinny! The video she made with Gotye makes her look slightly larger. I love that song its great and she is just lovely :)

I ADORE Kimbra!
Her style, her music and her dance moves are so funky. And shes from New Zealand! :grin:

Reactions: 1 user
Wow she's great thinspo!
Anyone know her height?
And she totally had a voice to die for.

She wasn't always that slim - she made the front page of the New Zealand Herald and there was a photo of her at her ball in highschool...she has lost quite alot of weight!

Wow she's great thinspo!
Anyone know her height?
And she totally had a voice to die for.

my guess is about 5'2'' -5'4'', shes pretty tiny which makes her look a little chunkier at times.

Oh, she is petite then! Her legs are quite long for her height ---kudos, though I understand weight is very hard to play with when one is short. Being tall, I always complain how klunky i feel ---but I cant imagine how I would panic if one or two lbs made me turn from something light to something average.

Her legs here are just phenomenal, though i'm not a fan of her face so much. Just in comparison to other celebrities, certainly not my own, haha

I love her cause she's so unapologetically weird in an authentic way. Her music is really out-there, but fun! Her body is alright, although it doesn't really do it for me. Her legs are pretty great though! She carries most of her weight around her hips I think, which is why she always wears those flared skirts.

I think she's cute but not my kind of skinny. I dunno I just don't see it, or maybe I'm just being hard on her because she's short.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

I absolutely adore her! I think she's feisty & fun as well as being extremely talented. I think she's great. And for her being short, and not a model, I think she's got a pretty trim figure! :luv:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free