• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Kiki Willems

sentier

Grand Dame

Starbuck

Grand Dame
I do like her.
That being said, I get Elisa Donovan in Clueless vibes. Lol.

Attachments

Reactions: Kit

Ahri

Rookie
She has such a unique look with her haircut, I think she is very pretty and has a really nice look especially in the photo with the blue blouse.

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
Kiki has worked HARD, has been through a lot, had more ups and downs than almost any other girl I know, and deserves her newly acquired spot on the Models.com top 50. What's more, she's not lost an ounce of her personality or humble nature through it all. She's an inspiration for so many reasons.

Moon

Rookie
Kiki has worked HARD, has been through a lot, had more ups and downs than almost any other girl I know, and deserves her newly acquired spot on the Models.com top 50. What's more, she's not lost an ounce of her personality or humble nature through it all. She's an inspiration for so many reasons.
Do you know about her eating habits? Close friends of mine know her quite well and said about Kiki that she was "always one of those girls that would eat and eat and never gain and ounce and really wanted to gain weight". Of course, I'm skeptical - girl looks like she works for it.

Reactions: lechatnoir