Kiki Willems

sentier

Community Duchess
Sep 1, 2013
London
I am surprised she doesn't have a thread. She had the obligatory banned ad and everything (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/wo...women-are-indefensible-to-models-like-me.html).

IMG, 18, Dutch.

height: 178 - 5'10
bust: 80 - 31.5
waist: 58 - 22.5
hips: 87 - 34
shoes: 39 - 8
hair: light brown
eyes: blue

_VER0542.jpg

Beginning of career:
sYrNDjzt.jpg
WA4pQqWE.jpg

SS15 and beyond:
dmiKlMp.jpg
Vchaf6G.jpg
sN5paklP.jpg
8fcBn6yy.jpg
A14203222361382567_1.jpg
toxdIsNC.jpg
W0F40wDc.jpg
nE3MBSwW.jpg
dwqWRaow.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
I do like her.
That being said, I get Elisa Donovan in Clueless vibes. Lol.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: 1 user
She has such a unique look with her haircut, I think she is very pretty and has a really nice look especially in the photo with the blue blouse.

Kiki has worked HARD, has been through a lot, had more ups and downs than almost any other girl I know, and deserves her newly acquired spot on the Models.com top 50. What's more, she's not lost an ounce of her personality or humble nature through it all. She's an inspiration for so many reasons.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Kiki has worked HARD, has been through a lot, had more ups and downs than almost any other girl I know, and deserves her newly acquired spot on the Models.com top 50. What's more, she's not lost an ounce of her personality or humble nature through it all. She's an inspiration for so many reasons.

Do you know about her eating habits? Close friends of mine know her quite well and said about Kiki that she was "always one of those girls that would eat and eat and never gain and ounce and really wanted to gain weight". Of course, I'm skeptical - girl looks like she works for it.

Reactions: 1 user