Kelly Ripa

M

Millan

Too muscular? She has the teeny tiniest frame ever, right?

m216524969.jpg

kelly-ripa-bikini-2.jpg

kelly-ripa-300.jpg

kelly-ripa-1.jpg

KellyRipaslookingmorerippedthanherhusbandonthebeach3.jpg

I can't believe she has had 3 kids.

yeah she looks GREAT in that dress....but the bikini photos, too muscular for my taste....still though, I'd be totally thrilled to look anything like that at 41, seriously!

yeah she looks GREAT in that dress....but the bikini photos, too muscular for my taste....still though, I'd be totally thrilled to look anything like that at 41, seriously!

Sometimes when I am watching her show her arm muscles are almost distracting. Very rigid or tough, not delicate like I think she would be if she didn't work out so much!

Sometimes when I am watching her show her arm muscles are almost distracting. Very rigid or tough, not delicate like I think she would be if she didn't work out so much!

I wonder if she likes this look and purposely strives for it? or is just addicted to working out? not sure.

She looks great for her age, but WAY too muscular for my taste!

When I look at her, I wonder what she is working out and how much.

Do you have any idea?

I think she might be addicted to the gym, her body fat is way too low, it is obvious.

Her chest is so bony... I don't think she is over 100 pounds, what do you think?:)

i think she looks great, yes she is very tiny but she is muscle not skinny fat.

I agree with those of you who said she looks better in clothes. She's super tiny, but way too sinewy. Let's hope she doesn't get all crazy and start looking like Madonna.

41!? Good on her
Yeah, nay on the Madonna look but she's on the safe side of that (for now)

I agree with those of you who said she looks better in clothes. She's super tiny, but way too sinewy. Let's hope she doesn't get all crazy and start looking like Madonna.

My thoughts exactly :hmm:

Love herin Modern Family though :luv:

She looks a bit like beef jerky... but still, she rocks it.

I keep hearing that you have to choose between your face or your ass when you get older. Either you have a little meat on your bones so your face doesn't look too wrinkly or you are thin but your face looks bad.