Kelly Clarkson

April 7, 2013

kelly-clarkson-brandon-blackstock-acm-awards-2013-05.jpg

kelly-clarkson-brandon-blackstock-acm-awards-2013-03.jpg

kelly-clarkson-brandon-blackstock-acm-awards-2013-02.jpg

If she is not eating, she sings & vice versa. She looks disgusting; thick, bulky and wide :superpuke:

why does she even have a thread here? She should at least be in the "take-downs" with that body (she was never even near skinny) :nervous:

why does she even have a thread here? She should at least be in the "take-downs" with that body (she was never even near skinny) :nervous:

She's never been nowhere skinny, but she certainly was much thinner, she was pretty average weight wise in her American Idol and Since you been gone days, now she's fat, but she's got a beautiful voice....

June 17, 2013

kelly-clarkson-meets-cinderella-at-disneyland-paris-01.jpg

kelly-clarkson-meets-cinderella-at-disneyland-paris-03.jpg

This thread should be in the takedowns. She's gotten really big overall, not just for SG standards.

Maybe I have the concept of takedowns wrong... but this to me is beyond takedowns. A lot of what in in the takedowns, at least body-wise, is beyond takedowns to me. The takedowns I remember from SG are on girls who are otherwise considered slender (Emma Watson, Barbara Palvin) by the general public. The fun of taking them down is that everybody thinks they are so thin and we think they are a symbol of mediocrity that western society has settled for.

Even post "cleanse" (or whatever that drama is now called) I find there to be just too much outright fat being spammed everywhere. In posts like "Average girls who think they are models" there are pictures of morbidly obese women modelling lingerie. Since when is morbid obesity average by SG standards? How does that even belong anywhere outside the reverse thinspo thread?

Girls like Kelly Clarkson, Jessica Simpson and Britney Spears really don't have bodies worth talking about. I'm not saying that they don't deserve threads in SGF, but shouldn't the threads be more about discussing their music/talents rather than an avenue to post repulsive and vile pictures of their nowhere near average bodies? They don't even belong in the takedowns. If I wanted to talk about overweight girls, I would go to the hundreds of other sites and forums where I could. It's not hard to find people out there who think these girls are fat. Girls like Zoe Saldana, Torian Bellasario and Olivia Palermo are more appropriate for SGF takedowns because they are the society's "too thin" who are not "good enough" by SG standards. So there is actually something worth looking at and worth talking about.

@peruviangirl, you've mentioned you like looking at pictures of celebrities and I respect that. I don't want to stop you from looking at any pictures of celebrities. But numerous girls have repeatedly pointed out to you that we do not want to see these pictures. They add no value for a majority of us. So, why are you having a hard time respecting the wishes of members who have spoken out against your behaviour. Surely, you are able to look at pictures of celebrities to your heart's content without plastering them all over SGF. Save them to your computer, find another forum, there must be an alternative. It's not like you're getting any valuable discussion out this spamming, after all.

It's a long, seemingly rant-like post, but these "Oh this should be in the takedowns" comments have been slowly getting to me. The takedowns are not a section of the forum where quality control ceases to exist. We are well above taking down girls who are obviously overweight and obese. We should be taking down girls, at least most of the time. Of course, if I have to disclaim, this is just my opinion and I'm not telling anyone how they should be conducting their business. But #sorrynotsorry, for both the length and if I'm being too harsh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5 users
Maybe I have the concept of takedowns wrong... but this to me is beyond takedowns. A lot of what in in the takedowns, at least body-wise, is beyond takedowns to me. The takedowns I remember from SG are on girls who are otherwise considered slender (Emma Watson, Barbara Palvin) by the general public. The fun of taking them down is that everybody thinks they are so thin and we think they are a symbol of mediocrity that western society has settled for.

Even post "cleanse" (or whatever that drama is now called) I find there to be just too much outright fat being spammed everywhere. In posts like "Average girls who think they are models" there are pictures of morbidly obese women modelling lingerie. Since when is morbid obesity average by SG standards? How does that even belong anywhere outside the reverse thinspo thread?

Girls like Kelly Clarkson, Jessica Simpson and Britney Spears really don't have bodies worth talking about. I'm not saying that they don't deserve threads in SGF, but shouldn't the threads be more about discussing their music/talents rather than an avenue to post repulsive and vile pictures of their nowhere near average bodies? They don't even belong in the takedowns. If I wanted to talk about overweight girls, I would go to the hundreds of other sites and forums where I could. It's not hard to find people out there who think these girls are fat. Girls like Zoe Saldana, Torian Bellasario and Olivia Palermo are more appropriate for SGF takedowns because they are the society's "too thin" who are not "good enough" by SG standards. So there is actually something worth looking at and worth talking about.

@peruviangirl, you've mentioned you like looking at pictures of celebrities and I respect that. I don't want to stop you from looking at any pictures of celebrities. But numerous girls have repeatedly pointed out to you that we do not want to see these pictures. They add no value for a majority of us. So, why are you having a hard time respecting the wishes of members who have spoken out against your behaviour. Surely, you are able to look at pictures of celebrities to your heart's content without plastering them all over SGF. Save them to your computer, find another forum, there must be an alternative. It's not like you're getting any valuable discussion out this spamming, after all.

It's a long, seemingly rant-like post, but these "Oh this should be in the takedowns" comments have been slowly getting to me. The takedowns are not a section of the forum where quality control ceases to exist. We are well above taking down girls who are obviously overweight and obese. We should be taking down girls, at least most of the time. Of course, if I have to disclaim, this is just my opinion and I'm not telling anyone how they should be conducting their business. But #sorrynotsorry, for both the length and if I'm being too harsh.

256621-funny-gifs-citizen-kane-clapping.gif

I actually love you. KARMA FOR THE LADY ABOVE PLEASE.

Karma shower for you. I agree with this sentiment. Look, it's just not motivating to see takedowns on ladies that aren't even average or slim. It's also not satisfying to kick someone when they're so obviously down.

At its best, a Takedown should be harsh, realistic, motivational, and satisfying. :twisted: