• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Keenan Kampa

Athena

Rookie
Reaction score
Virginia-born beauty was the first American dancer to join the prestigious Mariinsky Ballet company :cool:

Let's admire her gorgeousness

I first came across her in an excerpt of a reality show she was on, "Hangin with the Rinas" and i was lovestruck :luvluv:

http://vimeo.com/27038174

(it disappeared from YouTube)

dietcokediet

Super Star
Reaction score
Beautiful. I'm tempted to create a "Ballerina" thread.

She's like a thin version of Jennifer Lawrence.

E

ExtraShot

this picture is sublime. her posture is incredible! looks quite tall, too, although it could just be how slim she is.

EDIT- yea shes 5'8''. you know shes a good dancer if they accepted her at that height. i know some schools who still wouldnt take a girl that tall unless she was principal

Layla

Super Star
Reaction score
I can't stop watching videos of her dancing, she is beautiful! Anyone want to venture a guess as to her weight?

Reactions: 1 person
S

Stick.figure

I can't stop watching videos of her dancing, she is beautiful! Anyone want to venture a guess as to her weight?
Well, the ideal "Russian ballet weight" for someone 5'8 tall
Would be 99lbs. A ballerina can be around 100-102 so she can still be lifted without strain - so I'm guessing anywhere from 95-99 - keeping in mind that she is quite muscular.

B

Babydoll

US debut with Mariinsky Ballet at Segerstrom Center for the Arts, photographs by Gene Schiavone
This is "Swan Lake"

:luv:

Natalie

Super Star
Reaction score

She's like a thin version of Jennifer Lawrence.
She also reminds me of a thin Kate Upton-- does anyone remember that amazing B&W photo of her back in her skinny days? I wish I could find it again-- I love that shot.