• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Kayley Chabot

ssmini

Rising Star
Hi girls, i been following this girl since a couple of months now.
Kayley is super cute and beautiful, and also very very skinny!!!!, i think she is a great inspiration because of her body but also because of her career.
This past seasons she been a lot in the runway, she did valentino hf exclusive, chanel, miu miu and lot's more.

i think she deserves a threat, she also has a tumblr www.contradcotrymanifestation.tumblr.com

here are some of her pics:

esharpe59

Rookie
Stumbled across her Instagram yesterday while seeking inspiration from other models, as you do!

Attachments

seafolly

Worker Bee
I follow her on tumblr and she's so nice. :) She follows a high carb, low fat vegan diet. I'm in love with her body, but am so conflicted about what type of diet is best, because I always hear about low carb.

amincer

Worker Bee
I follow her on tumblr and she's so nice. :)
Do you have a working tumblr link? The one in this thread sends me to an error page and google will only find me her instagram & twitter.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

ssmini

Rising Star
Do you have a working tumblr link? The one in this thread sends me to an error page and google will only find me her instagram & twitter.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
she changed her url, let me find the new one