Katrina Bowden

SecretMelody17

Super Star
Feb 6, 2012
Earth (usually)
Not sure what she looks like lately (she does yo-yo a bit), but she used to be a major thinspo for me in the early seasons of 30 Rock. :luv:

fp828p.jpg

Skinny vs Curvy:
fw3g9x.jpg

9zolw.jpg

2vluuk0.jpg

2dhxzjp.jpg

ngyt7r.jpg

Does anyone know what she looks like recently? I´m just interested... I never heard of her before.

Does anyone know what she looks like recently? I´m just interested... I never heard of her before.

Katrina Bowden for FHM UK Magazine (May 2012)...the pictures don't look photoshopped to me, but i'm not 100% sure.
katrina-bowden-april-fhm-uk-outtakes-02.jpg

katrina-bowden-april-FHM-UK-outtakes-03-580x435.jpg

Now THAT'S photoshop ...
Katrina-Bowden-FHM-Australia-5.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I don't think the first two are photoshopped @Skinny2012 like you said, those look like candids from the shoot. I know that there were a bunch of candids that accompanied that particular spread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @Skinny2012!

Meh, I´ve seen better. Can´t call her fat at all, but she´s very average now.
But if she rather goes for the attention of the average FHM reader, of course this look will work for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
she looked much slimmer in the maxim shoot, but her face is just bleh to me...another american girl next door blonde actress, nothing new to see her

Katrina Bowden for FHM UK Magazine (May 2012)...the pictures don't look photoshopped to me, but i'm not 100% sure.
katrina-bowden-april-fhm-uk-outtakes-02.jpg

katrina-bowden-april-FHM-UK-outtakes-03-580x435.jpg

Now THAT'S photoshop ...
Katrina-Bowden-FHM-Australia-5.jpg

they REALLY shrunk her stomach there.....it looks good but if its not real, then hardly inspiring.