• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Katrina Bowden

SecretMelody17

Super Star
Not sure what she looks like lately (she does yo-yo a bit), but she used to be a major thinspo for me in the early seasons of 30 Rock. :luv:

Skinny vs Curvy:

S

Scarlet

Does anyone know what she looks like recently? I´m just interested... I never heard of her before.

S

Skinny2012

Does anyone know what she looks like recently? I´m just interested... I never heard of her before.
Katrina Bowden for FHM UK Magazine (May 2012)...the pictures don't look photoshopped to me, but i'm not 100% sure.

Now THAT'S photoshop ...

Reactions: 1 person

Allie

Worker Bee
I don't think the first two are photoshopped @Skinny2012 like you said, those look like candids from the shoot. I know that there were a bunch of candids that accompanied that particular spread.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Scarlet

Thanks @Skinny2012!

Meh, I´ve seen better. Can´t call her fat at all, but she´s very average now.
But if she rather goes for the attention of the average FHM reader, of course this look will work for her.

Last edited by a moderator:

xoxoadore

Worker Bee
she looked much slimmer in the maxim shoot, but her face is just bleh to me...another american girl next door blonde actress, nothing new to see her

leila

Worker Bee
Katrina Bowden for FHM UK Magazine (May 2012)...the pictures don't look photoshopped to me, but i'm not 100% sure.

Now THAT'S photoshop ...
they REALLY shrunk her stomach there.....it looks good but if its not real, then hardly inspiring.