Katrin Thormann

sore

Super Star
Reaction score
I've been wanting to create a thread on her for a long time, and now @Anonymous Bullcock's latest contest got me going. She's been around for a while and is, at least in my humble opinion, one of the best print models in the industry. Also, she's one of the most underrated models in the industry I think, she doesn't book much significant work these days. Still, I think she's worth knowing. I had never noticed how skinny she was until I saw some of her most recent instagram pics. I think she's lost quite some weight in the last year or so.

with Supreme in NY & Paris, Women Milan, Premier London. Mother agency is Seeds in Berlin.

HEIGHT 5' 11" - 180
BUST 33" - 84
WAIST 24" - 61
HIPS 35" - 89
SHOES 10 - 40-41
HAIR BLOND
EYES BLUE

For W Magazine:

Reactions: The Bullcock

sore

Super Star
Reaction score
Her iconic two-in-a-row Vogue Italia covers by Meisel, from 2008.

A recent models.com spread:

Reactions: bingeonvogue

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
Reaction score
I love her facial structure. So sculpted. And her torso looks terrific in those insta shots.

Keira

Rising Star
Reaction score
For L'Officiel Spain September 2015:

For W Korea December 2015
Editorial: Ambiguous relations
Photographer: Sy Delorme

sore

Super Star
Reaction score
Very true @NoOne, when Maud first started out I remember everybody called her a poor man's Katrin. :grin:

(And it's still beyond me how Maud can still be somewhat successful while Katrin has almost disappeared. But I've heard she's up for a real comeback, so excited to see what's in store for her.)