• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Katlin Aas

Super Star
Reaction score
"aura"
numero #149 december/january 2013/14
ph: sebastian kim

for 25 magazine by inez & vinoodh

Natalie

Super Star
Reaction score
She looks oddly... wide to me. It could be a bad angle for her, as everywhere else she seems pretty slim, but straight on... :hmm:

sentier

Grand Dame
Reaction score
Poor girl has been caught up in her first media shitstorm this week.
http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/90290546.html

She responded with this instagram post

According to people this is my breakfast. Fuck all haters and people who think that all models are stupid and anorexic. And it's sad that Estonian people have nothing else to talk about. At least I have a brain. Ps. I do have boobs. #õhtuleht

Andrea

Super Star
Reaction score
She looks oddly... wide to me. It could be a bad angle for her, as everywhere else she seems pretty slim, but straight on... :hmm:
With the wrong angle she actually looks plus size. It's her face and shoulders. She seems to have a bigger bone structure and a wide face. She shouldn't be photographed from the front IMO. I do not like her in general. Really off-putting.

lena

Rookie
Reaction score
I actually like her, she's a bit different, has nice arms and legs, and some boobs too :) Her face is more interesting than pretty, but that's fine for a model.

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
Reaction score
Poor girl has been caught up in her first media shitstorm this week.
http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/90290546.html

She responded with this instagram post

According to people this is my breakfast. Fuck all haters and people who think that all models are stupid and anorexic. And it's sad that Estonian people have nothing else to talk about. At least I have a brain. Ps. I do have boobs. #õhtuleht
I can't deal with average people who promote average-fat / plain fat. If someone's not healthy, LET THEM BE. I'm not all preachy ass in yo' face so get outta mine.

*** I have the utmost sympathy and respect for fat people who realize they need to make a change and need to get healthier/lose weight.

Super Star
Reaction score
"Turn Your Vices Into Virtue"
i-D Fall 2014
Photographer: Emma Summerton
Styling: Jack Borkett

moins

Grand Dame
Reaction score
Little Kaitlin update

John Galliano Spring 2018 Resort

_LLL9886.jpg