Kate Somers

analinne

Worker Bee
Reaction score
How can be there a Model Forum without Kate Somers ? It wouldn't be completely !
She has one of the skinniest legs on the runnway and is an absolute thinspo! :luv:

Some pic to prove it :highfive:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyTn0vNgmjWdAgV6Jw9tSP_Rd3N85OKl9EKzHwNi2bo6vSA-EB8Q.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3SJtOWt51jFjPnIXBFkjbuF90dR8CJsj44iroMWRVnwqpAEX-Dw.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRt-IA72jiC2sc9Vw275o-wo9lY6ikst4kW_NqzqfhkCGAuf3fk.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWPDISjcKjc7cA2UHMZTkal5lJhXZxaHwJWFiAwwqyda575naunw.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
A

astrid

Good job Analinne ;) Kate's so skinny and she has beautiful long and lean legs :luv:

S

Skinny2012

@analinne there was no thread about her before??? Thanks for changing that^^.
I wish i had her legs....

S

Scarlet

@analinne there was no thread about her before??? Thanks for changing that^^.
I wish i had her legs....
Looks like she has even skinnier legs than Vlada right now? :wtf:
Yes, they´re on my wishlist too.

Silent Night

Grand Dame
Reaction score
Oh Kate, you are beautiful.

KnitsAtBeach.JPG

She doesn't seem too popular over here, am I right?

It's strange that she has everything I like in a model physically, and I do think she looks spectacular, but somehow I don't love her. Her runway walk seems terribly graceless, and in editorials she seems always to look the same - like Kate Somers - rather than sort of taking on the essence of the look. What do you people think?

SatelliteEyes

Worker Bee
Reaction score
It's strange that she has everything I like in a model physically, and I do think she looks spectacular, but somehow I don't love her. Her runway walk seems terribly graceless, and in editorials she seems always to look the same - like Kate Somers - rather than sort of taking on the essence of the look. What do you people think?
Yes! Well put. She's literally got everything I would like to see in a model, physically speaking -- The hair colour, the legs, the face, all gorgeous. She even seems like a sweet girl in person. I think she doesn't have a "persona", you know? Like, the VS girls have their strong/sexy/flirty persona, Freja has her cool-girl/IDGAF persona, and Kate Somers is just Kate Somers.