Kasia Struss

She's definitely one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. :bow:

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2015-02-06 à 16.36.46.png
    Capture d’écran 2015-02-06 à 16.36.46.png
    536.9 KB · Views: 181
Reactions: 1 user
Anybody have any updates about Kasia? I only follow her instagram, which she doesn't update that much. I think lately she has gained, anybody know her what her new weight would be?

This is from instagram a month ago, I don't think she has gained. She reminds me of young Kate Moss here...

IsmB0iv.jpg

You can't really tell because her legs always look skinny. Her midsection and arms are the spots where you can tell she's gone up in body fat, which are completely covered up in black clothing here

Fair point, she's also standing very artfully. I've been back on her IG but not much upper body to be seen there! I'm not sure if that's significant or if it's just winter.

I think she's gained. Her arms look awful, don't like her midsection either.
Pictures below for Numero May 2015. I Iike the editorial though and she still looks stunning ☺️
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

• Love
Kaisa is definitely one of my all time favorites. She is lucky, it seems that even though she's gained a bit her legs will always be to die for and she has such a beautiful face (although she has nothing on Vlada in those pictures above)

Is it the lighting or does it look like she hasn't shaved her armpits?

(Not that there's anything wrong with that, #feminism and stuff, but that cant be normal for models even if they are European)

It's just the lighting. It looks like she has some discoloration but (I believe) most women struggle with that.