Kasia Struss

It's truly amazing how much exposure can alter initial perceptions, and how positive/negative the resulting perception is is so dependent on the individual in question. My first impression of Kasia was "meh" (though always thought she was skinny), but the more work I see of hers (and I feel that it is a lot), the more she has grown on me and become more striking. It's like the familiarity and how I can easily recognize her has influenced a deeper appreciation. BUT then on the other hand, some people are the EXACT opposite! I.e. Karlie. First impression was "wow." Now the over exposure is super "MEH!" to me and I don't really get the same feeling when I see her as I now do with Kasia. My $0.02.

Reactions: 1 user
To be honest I was wondering the same thing. I really think it depends a lot on the outfit as well...
But then this picture of the Alexander Wang show this season still shows her perfect skinny legs :hmm:

Alexander+Wang+Spring+2014+show+stylist+Karl+Templer+Women+Management+New+York+Kasia+Struss.JPG

But her legs I think are her better part, it's the arms I think that are her problem area which is good for me since she's my ultimate thinspo because I think my body is similar to her's.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

does anyone know her current measurements (including thighs) and weight?

@FashionThin @skinnygurl @Anonymousbullcock
:kiss:

I know im not an insider but i just saw her last week at the YSL casting and she was the skinniest, like more skinny than all the youngsters skinnies that were here too. She was wearing a black skinny jeans and it did lokked smaller than a 00, size 32, because it was really tight around her hips. Or she is a tiny 00. Ad her hips looked crazy tiny like 84cm maybe ? Maybe smaller ? All i know is she was the smallest, even next to teens skinnies models, they were wider.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
tumblr_mez4a70B9h1rb493mo1_500.gif

RESPECT. :bow:

Now back on the topic of her weight and measurements because her body is incredible... I really hope someone here will know or at least make a really educated guess. :shy:

I know im not an insider but i just saw her last week at the YSL casting and she was the skinniest, like more skinny than all the youngsters skinnies that were here too. She was wearing a black skinny jeans and it did lokked smaller than a 00, size 32, because it was really tight around her hips. Or she is a tiny 00. Ad her hips looked crazy tiny like 84cm maybe ? Maybe smaller ? All i know is she was the smallest, even next to teens skinnies models, they were wider.

Yay. i hope she keeps it up.

Fun facts she said in a fashion tv interview :

- she has a tradition between Milan fashion week and Paris fashion week, with her model friends, they don't take a plane to go to Paris, no, each season, they reach Paris by a 7 hour train trip !!! Haha it's their tradition and apparently they do buy lots f food and wine and have a feast while enjoying the impossibility to be somewhere else, being "forced" to do nothing for 7 hours

- after modeling she doesn't want to work in fashion like most model, she wants to work in business, like "actual" business

She seems so cool and doesn't need to do the "I'm a crazy girl" to sound interesting.

Paris Fashion Week FW 13/14
8626191734_7730b2d137_z.jpg

For Zara in November 2011
6340559114_bd5781fcb7_z.jpg

I don't know the details of this one
8234137644_d07fb394c5_z.jpg

God, her legs make me want to hide in my home until I've lost another 20 pounds :bow:

@ZeroDiet thanks for the info! I didn't have enough time to reverse image search it when I posted it.

Last edited by a moderator: