• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Karlina Caune

M

Mary Lou

Hello,

I want to introduce you Karlina Caune. I remembered her as I saw her in the news - surprisingly she walked in Riga fashion week (something in same rank with Miami fashion week :rolleyes:). She is new to modelling (only a year), but she started with winning Ford models contest and had a great start. She’s already been in ‘real’ 2012 spring and fall season shows and quite a few magazines.

Her stats are (mother agency 2B models Latvia):

Hair: dark brown
Eyes: blue
Height: 177
Bust: 79
Waist: 58
Hips: 87
Shoe:41

I personally love her very strong, but not masculine look. Kind of classy, and while she has an interesting look of her own, she still is a beauty, not just ‘interesting...’
I hope to see more of her! Your thoughts?

PS. Hard to guess about her career though, she reminds somebody already out there - Maryna Linchuk. I don’t really get her look (I know it’s absurdly simmilar, but still), but I haven’t seen her for a while. She’s not doing too many shows - where has she gone?

Attachments

Silent Night

Grand Dame
Reaction score
I rather like her too! For me she's more special and different than Maryna Linchuk. I love her colouring.

imagesCAKB1RQN.jpg

imagesCAPL6OPJ.jpg

imagesCAOSE3TX.jpg

imagesCA406IS6.jpg

imagesCAEPQYO2.jpg

Super Star
Reaction score
She got the Akris Campaign

Akris F/W 2012 Campaign
Photographer: Karim Sadli
Stylist: Spela Lenarcic

No One

Anonymous VIPs
VIP
Reaction score
Website
www.skinnygossip.com
Hello,

I want to introduce you Karlina Caune. I remembered her as I saw her in the news - surprisingly she walked in Riga fashion week (something in same rank with Miami fashion week :rolleyes:). She is new to modelling (only a year), but she started with winning Ford models contest and had a great start. She’s already been in ‘real’ 2012 spring and fall season shows and quite a few magazines.

Her stats are (mother agency 2B models Latvia):

Hair: dark brown
Eyes: blue
Height: 177
Bust: 79
Waist: 58
Hips: 87
Shoe:41

I personally love her very strong, but not masculine look. Kind of classy, and while she has an interesting look of her own, she still is a beauty, not just ‘interesting...’
I hope to see more of her! Your thoughts?

PS. Hard to guess about her career though, she reminds somebody already out there - Maryna Linchuk. I don’t really get her look (I know it’s absurdly simmilar, but still), but I haven’t seen her for a while. She’s not doing too many shows - where has she gone?
Her agency may claim 177 but no more than 175. She's so sweet though. I love her.

Super Star
Reaction score
Giorgio Armani S/S 2014
ph: Mert & Marcus

Anri

Rookie
Reaction score
I think the light eyebrows really make her stand out. In the other photos, she is not very memorable to me.

Natalie

Super Star
Reaction score
I really really like this girl. She's the kind of woman that would look amazing in a well cut men's suit-- hellooooo Armani, get on it.

Super Star
Reaction score
I love the mood of this editorial.

Too Late For Edelweiss
Scandinavia S/S/A/W Magazine Spring/Summer 2015
Photographer: Benjamin Vnuk
Fashion Editor: Oscar Lange
Hair: Martina Senke
Make-up: Anya De Tobon

Reactions: Helen