Karlie Kloss - "Fuck me" video controversy

Discussion in 'Models' started by Selanis, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Selanis

Selanis Guest

Im talking about this :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgMx894Jbdo
    video

Some fashion sites are thrilled, some say it's too much already..What do you think? Is she already too skinny for your taste?
    I think she is beautiful now (but I liked her figure better when she was fuller a lil) , but the harsh lightning doesn't do her beauty justice at all..

In Poland it seems to be very, very controversial. What's your thoughts about it?

• Like Like x 1
  2. ExtraShot

ExtraShot Guest

oh wow, look at the ribs in her back! :luv:
    sorry but i love it. i would adore to look that way.
    i am an admirer of the super skinny though...

3. namie

namie Guest

I don't think she's too skinny.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Andie

Andie Worker Bee

Love it! She became so sexy. :luv:

5. AK91

AK91 Guest

Okay at around 2 mins in the video, I too was shocked by her xylophone extending down to the centre of her ribs, as she laid on her side, but I think it's more with the light and everything
    and she's a powerful skinny, look at those muscles!
    @Selanis, sometimes I think she looked slightly better before, but most times I'm happy for how skinny, yet muscular she is.

6. Jailbait

Jailbait Super Star

I was waiting for something to shock me but it didn't. She looks gorgeous: great figure.

:kiss:

7. Skinny2012

Skinny2012 Guest

great thinspo!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Silent Night

Silent Night Grand Dame

Things like this just confirm to me why I like girls. :)

Is it controversial because of the fetishwear/bondage, because it's kind of lesbian, or because she's thin?

For me, they're all good. :sneaky:

9. Ally

Ally Rising Star

I was going ti ask the same :) cause I mean, it's not THAT bad! I think Karlie looks good.

10. classichic

classichic Super Star

I can't find any reasons why it's controversial.

Anyways, I've adored Karlie right from the start and still love her and am loving her new body. She seems so powerful :luv:

11. Selanis

Selanis Guest

Only the skinny'ness is causing controvesy, oddly. I can only hope she dropped even further down because *she* wanted, because she was perfection before for me.
    Still, great thinspo even if I will never look as good as her at that weight :bow:

12. smallbones

smallbones Rookie

I loved it and her body looks absolutely amazing, especially the part where her xylophone shows.:luv:

13. SugarFree

SugarFree VIP - Insider
    VIP

I think she looks gorgeous, her body is amazing. I am just not a fan of the title. The video is fine.. but the title makes it seem 'too soon' for her. I don't know.. whenever I think of Karlie Kloss I think of her big smile.. not of that video.

[​IMG]

14. SugarFree

SugarFree VIP - Insider
    VIP

I lied, the music in the video is annoying, so the video is not fine.. lol.

15. Peppertea3

Peppertea3 Guest

I thought it was less sexually suggestive than some VS commercials.

I loved the editing and the idea, but it should have stopped around the 1:40 mark - it was getting too repetitive, with no real structure. No build up and climax (you see it sometimes in bad books when a plot and random climax only show up in the last 30 pages).

I also loved Karlies body and don't find it shocking. That said, I also don't find her particularily sensual either, or able to portray both submissive and dominant personalities. To me, Karlie always kinda projects strength and dominance, even with the psychedelic images.

16. amb

amb Guest

i agree that the video itself is pretty boring. too many elements without any fully developed ones. and the music... argh

anw, I'm amazed at how bony she is. I know she has always been skinny but I would think more "fit and toned" instead of "bony". her body looks so long in that video

17. Allie

Allie Worker Bee

Wait, what!? You mean models are thin!?!? BLASPHEMY.

18. Thin2012

Thin2012 Banned
    Banned

I don't usually say this, but she looks flat out ill too me. I think she's meant to be skinny, but not this skinny.

19. queenegoist

queenegoist Guest

I don't think she is too skinny. This video is so weird though. I always think of Karlie being 15 and in teen vogue LOL.

20. I still love Karlie's body as long as she isnt making herself ill I dont care how skinny she gets. Her body is beautiful:luv:.