K-pop Singers

twice’s sana is looking really good these days. i knew she must be getting skinny when people started complaining about it on twitter. View attachment 144001
I was actually pretty surprised by this because Twice has had very lax standards for their members' weights over the last few years, so I dug up the performance where this photo was taken.

I think this is probably the best she's looked (body wise, at least) in recent memory. Hopefully, she'll keep losing, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is another situation like Sunmi with Gashina, where an idol is super skinny for one comeback and then returns to her usual weight.

Reactions: 1 user
I was actually pretty surprised by this because Twice has had very lax standards for their members' weights over the last few years, so I dug up the performance where this photo was taken.

I think this is probably the best she's looked (body wise, at least) in recent memory. Hopefully, she'll keep losing, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is another situation like Sunmi with Gashina, where an idol is super skinny for one comeback and then returns to her usual weight.

she looked a little plumper for her comeback with misamo but im pretty sure that was filmed before the tour so she hasn’t already started going backwards.

but i agree, i can’t imagine her keeping her frame for more than a few comebacks. who knows maybe she’ll pull a wonyoung and gain due to internet pressure only to lose it again 🤷‍♀️

I know she isn’t a singer, but her weight loss has stuck out to me recently - and I felt like this was the most pertinent thread.

Han So Hee has had some promising weight loss in recent months - nowhere near on some other K-celebs level, but this is definitely the thinnest she’s ever been in her career so the effort is definitely there.

It’s a shame people ruin it by making articles and then she feeds into it by saying she’s only that thin because it’s related to her job, lol and complains about dieting.

Now people are making those melodramatic TikTok edits of her response - which 🤮.

It’s a shame her attitude isn’t seeming to blossom along with her progress, but you never know.

Attachments

• IMG_7394.jpeg
    IMG_7394.jpeg
    52.1 KB · Views: 394
  • IMG_7396.jpeg
    IMG_7396.jpeg
    91.7 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_7388.jpeg
    IMG_7388.jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 421
  • IMG_7391.jpeg
    IMG_7391.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 426
  • IMG_7393.jpeg
    IMG_7393.jpeg
    66 KB · Views: 417
  • IMG_7392.jpeg
    IMG_7392.jpeg
    406.6 KB · Views: 409
Reactions: 1 user
Rosé looked so awful at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party. Why does her waist look so thick? She looks just so unhealthy in general
20240312_040401.jpg
2066807527.jpeg

240310-rosé-the-2024-vanity-fair-oscar-party-in-la-getty-v0-99x8q7eoxmnc1.jpg