Just started a skinny video blog!

O

Olivia

I love this :luv: such a great idea and you sound so British! :grin: go us! I also love your comment on raging fatties and pro ana girls ;) So true!

S

Scarlet

I just finished watching it! :)

I really like the idea, and the fact that you´re so open and honest about your experiences, your weight loss and other people... You definitely have a new follower!

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
Samira, I love your voice :luv: I think I told you already though :p

SugarFree

VIP - Insider
VIP
You are totally gorgeous! Plus, I looove your accent, I'm so jealous!

xx

SatelliteEyes

Worker Bee
Love love it!! I feel like I know you much more, now that I've seen you actually talk and such :) Maybe someday when I'm thinner and have some success stories/something interesting to say I'll start a similar project.

Keep with it! :luv:

Ally

Rising Star
You seem to be so lovely, the kind of person everyone would love to have around to talk to and share real things. And your accent is simply :luv: why don't we have the british accent too?? :(

C

Celia

Brilliant video, love your accent and smile! Definitely will be looking out for your next one :)

N

nearlyskinny

Fab idea chicky and you look gorgeous, i don't know where you find the time you seem like such a busy bee!:grin:

classichic

Super Star
Just watched your blog :). I really like your accent and your smile. And so beautiful. I'm looking forward to your next blog.