Julie Bowen

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by Layla, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Layla

Layla Super Star

I thought she deserved a thread! She looks very good for 45 and is IMO one of the funniest actresses on TV (and I think the best actor with the best timing on Modern Family). I wouldn't mind having legs like that 25 years from now :)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. skinnyobsessed

Yes!!! I've thought this too! She runs a lot. Like every day, even will run to set sometimes when she can.

Ps she even looks that good after having twins!

3. Delirium

Delirium Super Star

Motherhood: You're doing it right!

4. skinnieminnie

skinnieminnie Rising Star

Definitely one of the better bodies for a celebrity over 40 with kids! I also love modern family too they all crack me up, unpopular opinion but I actually find her equally as attractive as sofia vergara if not more

• Like Like x 3
  5. vanitas

vanitas Grand Dame

Totally agree - she's easily as attractive as Sofia. I'd much rather have Julie's body.

I love seeing fit and thin women looking great over forty, it's really inspiring. And that stuff about having to choose your ass or your face is such crap in my opinion. Sure, being a bit chubby may make the lines on a woman's face a little less pronounced, but then she has a matronly body, which ages her in a different way. Julie looks great for 45.

Great choice for a thread!

6. azaitte

azaitte Rookie

I love Julie! I find her to be such an inspiration for me, because I love running, and her current body makes me to keep doing it, because I sure wouldn't mind to look like her when I'm 45. Love the show as well, and, in my opinion, she id hotter than Sofia.

7. BellaNicole

BellaNicole Rookie

I find her more attractive than Sofia by a landslide and it's hard to believe she gave birth to twins! Plus, Modern Family is one of the best shows on TV in my opinion.

8. Sun Chaser

Sun Chaser Rookie

I am also of the opinion that she is more attractive than Sofia. I just love her!