• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Julie Bowen

Layla

Super Star
Reaction score
I thought she deserved a thread! She looks very good for 45 and is IMO one of the funniest actresses on TV (and I think the best actor with the best timing on Modern Family). I wouldn't mind having legs like that 25 years from now :)

Reaction score
Yes!!! I've thought this too! She runs a lot. Like every day, even will run to set sometimes when she can.

Ps she even looks that good after having twins!

vanitas

Grand Dame
Reaction score
Definitely one of the better bodies for a celebrity over 40 with kids! I also love modern family too they all crack me up, unpopular opinion but I actually find her equally as attractive as sofia vergara if not more
Totally agree - she's easily as attractive as Sofia. I'd much rather have Julie's body.

I love seeing fit and thin women looking great over forty, it's really inspiring. And that stuff about having to choose your ass or your face is such crap in my opinion. Sure, being a bit chubby may make the lines on a woman's face a little less pronounced, but then she has a matronly body, which ages her in a different way. Julie looks great for 45.

Great choice for a thread!

azaitte

Rookie
Reaction score
I love Julie! I find her to be such an inspiration for me, because I love running, and her current body makes me to keep doing it, because I sure wouldn't mind to look like her when I'm 45. Love the show as well, and, in my opinion, she id hotter than Sofia.

BellaNicole

Rookie
Reaction score
I find her more attractive than Sofia by a landslide and it's hard to believe she gave birth to twins! Plus, Modern Family is one of the best shows on TV in my opinion.