Well she has the right attitude to get her legs down too :lol:

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I love her, so elfin:luv:
Judging by her IG she seems to have a great personality

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I love her, so elfin:luv:
Same – I didn't actually like her nose at first but the more I see her face the more it grows on me and I think it makes her look more unique (and a breath of fresh air compared to baldwin/jenner/hadid plasticity)

OnSvZmBu.jpg
5XBahmcz.jpg
DOC_8_PIERRE_TEXT-1_zps9n0tzihe.jpg

n21_23-tt-width-550-height-366-bgcolor-FFFFFF-except_gif-1.gif
n21_39-tt-width-550-height-366-bgcolor-FFFFFF-except_gif-1.gif
n21_58-tt-width-550-height-366-bgcolor-FFFFFF-except_gif-1.gif

r5NeHju4.jpg

Amaazing waist but maybe also unfortunate because it makes it harder to get her legs down? I'm the opposite so have no idea haha

b078b05bc5d028f4e81390d0634e71fa.jpg
DSC_4895.jpg

:luvluv:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Wait no thread for her yet?

Her and Bara are such cute roomies :p

New York: The Society Management
Paris: Elite

Height: 5ft 10in
Bust: 30in
Waist: 22
Hips: 34

254_88e62245ebc59e515c5076baffda37ed_zpsitsfnmcs.jpg
254_0fcd5ab5c888b76200f8949d29cd4531_zps5mi77o2p.jpg

atWKjpKi.jpg
2FB2dfvp.jpg
q4Wmdqj2.jpg
v4mCXmV2.jpg

She has a great torso but comparatively not the best legs imo

There is something...feral about her in some of these shots (well, the first two) which I adore and hope she channels further in other shoots. It's interesting to see that energy. I prefer it to the meekness in other shots.

She's a relief from the endless sea of Hadid-Jenner prototypes, thank goodness.

tumblr_oltpqdeiq21w5bzojo2_400.png

tumblr_ojyoldGZym1tbf15io1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ol4dxd1i9V1tlfflzo1_1280.jpg

at PFW:

tumblr_oit55wey2X1rqoxrro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oeulrlAlJ21sfc787o1_1280.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
IMG_0750.jpg

It seems she doesn't love her legs neither

Wait no thread for her yet?

Her and Bara are such cute roomies :p

New York: The Society Management
Paris: Elite

Height: 5ft 10in
Bust: 30in
Waist: 22
Hips: 34

254_88e62245ebc59e515c5076baffda37ed_zpsitsfnmcs.jpg
254_0fcd5ab5c888b76200f8949d29cd4531_zps5mi77o2p.jpg

atWKjpKi.jpg
2FB2dfvp.jpg
q4Wmdqj2.jpg
v4mCXmV2.jpg

She has a great torso but comparatively not the best legs imo

It looks like our little Ratner is involved in an IG argument about size diversity on the runway. Obviously, I agree with Ratner but is getting involved in this ridiculous discussion going to help or hinder her opportunities? Here are a few screen grabs from hfconfess. She's dear.ratner.

IMG_1691.PNG
IMG_1692.PNG

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 8 users
It looks like our little Ratner is involved in an IG argument about size diversity on the runway. Obviously, I agree with Ratner but is getting involved in this ridiculous discussion going to help or hinder her opportunities? Here are a few screen grabs from hfconfess. She's dear.ratner.

View attachment 15621 View attachment 15622

i agree with a lot of what she has to say (especially the comparison with gymnasts/ballerinas) but i do think it is a bit odd how defensive and angry she seems to be, especially in regards to weight (her own and others)--outwardly commenting on her old thighs being smaller, talking about getting fat, posting about other models being "fake," all on the internet where it's public domain. I am surprised her bookers/agents haven't advised against it, especially in light of the current climate with models rn.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
i agree with a lot of what she has to say (especially the comparison with gymnasts/ballerinas) but i do think it is a bit odd how defensive and angry she seems to be, especially in regards to weight (her own and others)--outwardly commenting on her old thighs being smaller, talking about getting fat, posting about other models being "fake," all on the internet where it's public domain. I am surprised her bookers/agents haven't advised against it, especially in light of the current climate with models rn.
also 10/10 agree with her that body size and race are TOTALLY different issues in the "diversity" debate

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users

I 100% agree with what she's saying though but yeah... getting involved in a "hfconfess" should seriously be beneath her. (Although I think she did actually express herself quite well)

She does seem to be quite young (I think she's 16?) so maybe it's just frustrating to see the same bullshit argument everywhere? Although we all know age isn't a catch-all excuse for any kind of behavior ;)

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
I find what she's saying really interesting (like how I find No One's posts) and agree with her, but just for the sake of her career wish she wouldn't do this on "hfconfess" with internet trolls.

Solution: for Ratner to join SGF :p

Attachments

• IMG_0814.PNG
    IMG_0814.PNG
    71.3 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0815.PNG
    IMG_0815.PNG
    66.6 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_0817.PNG
    IMG_0817.PNG
    68.7 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0816.PNG
    IMG_0816.PNG
    64.9 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0818.PNG
    IMG_0818.PNG
    71.3 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_0819.PNG
    IMG_0819.PNG
    61.1 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_0820.PNG
    IMG_0820.PNG
    67.9 KB · Views: 155
  • Love
  • Agree
does anyone know her nationality? i'm curious now
Ukrainian according to her models.com page!

Also from an interview about it:
What’s the best thing about your hometown/country?
My hometown taught me how to appreciate what I have and first of all: my job. That’s why when I saw big European cities I was so thankful that I was born in a small industrial town because I had thoughts and feelings that a person from a big modern city will never have.

Oh what a lovely attitude :luvluv:
Also there's something about her face I really like overall. Really hope she gets her social media under control and doesn't do a Lesya Kaf tailspin

MOTW_JuliaRatner_EliteLondon5_web-1600_05-1600x1085.jpg

MOTW_JuliaRatner_EliteLondon7_web-1600_07-1600x1085.jpg

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users
I find what she's saying really interesting (like how I find No One's posts) and agree with her, but just for the sake of her career wish she wouldn't do this on "hfconfess" with internet trolls.

"Losing weight isn't something scary or illegal or insulting. It's just a process which is part of this job."

Omg I love her:inluv: I know it's not the smartest move to get into a discussion like this on instagram but I do admire her for defending herself/the industry; the internet is basically a giant echo chamber for the body positive "movement" and a bit of public criticism is long overdue. Especially on the weight vs race diversity thing.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
"Losing weight isn't something scary or illegal or insulting. It's just a process which is part of this job."
I loved this part too! And the stuff about how it's a job requirement just like how musicians need a good voice etc. is what we've discussed ad nauseam throughout this forum.

And to be honest a part of me also feels like it's a little sad that we think it should be so taboo for a model to be honest about her feelings on this because it's not like she's posting some pro-ana quotes like "STARVING IS BEAUTIFUL, *~I want to waste away into nothingness and the lightness of my spirit~*" she's being super realistic and practical about it

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

What a bunch of idiots trying to argue otherwise. She was speaking plainly and to the point. I've got to give her respect for that.

Any impartial reader would coalesce to the fact that logistically it's costlier and more time consuming to fit sample sizes to 'plus sized' models. This is especially when weight distribution and measurements can be extremely varied for the same dress size, the larger someone gets.

• Agree
Some shots from Double Magazine Spring/Summer 2017 (from lemagazinedouble.com). She shared this editorial work with another new face, Cara Taylor. I'll put those in her thread.
IMG_1823.jpg
IMG_1824.jpg
IMG_1825.jpg
IMG_1827.jpg

Same – I didn't actually like her nose at first but the more I see her face the more it grows on me and I think it makes her look more unique (and a breath of fresh air compared to baldwin/jenner/Hadid prototypes, thank goodness.
I agree with you completely. I used to think her nose looked like a potato in the middle of her face but her "I don't give a fuck" attitude and wicked sense of humor has completely won me over. I'm a big fan, as long as she doesn't get fat. @bingeonvogue , I loved your reference to the heinous nose job that Bella Hadid still won't admit she had/botched.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Man, she really isn't afraid to put it all out there on her IG. The more I see of her the more I like her. As @gracilis mentioned, her expressions can come across quite feral and I love it.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users