• We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Julia Hafstrom

S

Skinny2012

Height: 5'8.5
Bust: 32.5"
Waist: 24
Hips: 32

source: IMG

She has done a lot of commercial stuff which is kind of annoying (because she's so stunning!) but i'm just going to ignore that because of her other work:

Julia Hafstrom for Dior Beauty 'Summer Mix' Campaign

Reactions: 1 person

Phoebe

Worker Bee
Reaction score
What a beauty! I don't think she has the body for runway modelling though. Look at this picture:

Her face is gorgeous though, and she seems to photograph very well :)

Jailbait

Super Star
Reaction score
Oh yes I love this girl. Beautiful with and without make-up, like two different people!

:kiss:

A

Aletheia

Wow, she is ridiculously gorgeous, a redhead, with attainable and yet skinny body. A new favourite.

Rhianna

Rising Star
Reaction score
She is a true beauty, and her looks transfer well into high fashion work. I honestly don't think julia gets all the recognition she deserves.

V

*Vivi*

She is a true beauty, and her looks transfer well into high fashion work. I honestly don't think julia gets all the recognition she deserves.
Agreed!I think she's really underrated.Maybe because she's a bit shorter? (I don't mind though, the shorties often have the best faces :grin:) Love the contrast of her dark eyes and the red hair.Makes her look different than the typical redhead

Super Star
Reaction score
OH

MY

FUCKING

GOD

Freaking out over this editorial.

Deeper And Deeper There's No Way Back
Photographer: Boe Marion
Styling: Oscar Lange
Hair: Dejan Cekanovic
Make-Up: Anya De Tobon

• Love
Reactions: Misstairs

classichic

Super Star
Reaction score
She's freaking gorgeous. I absolutely love her face :luv: And I agree @71000 that editorial is stunning.
However, she could do with losing some weight.

Last edited by a moderator: