Make up & Hair – Sandra Öjeland – Mikas Looks
Styling – Hilda Sandström

Super Star
Stockholm Fashion Week Magazine #4

street style

lightasair

Rising Star
Her name is fun to say. fffffffffffff.

She looks very pretty in the post above, but her eyes are exactly the same in every picture. Not lifeless, but zero variation. I like that she can be Frieda-esque in that timeless, magical princess look (although Frieda does it so much better!), but also has an edge to her look because of the hints of masculinity in her face. She seems to have a lot of potential for a wide variety of styles that would benefit from a wider range of emotive expression through her eyes.

Also, her posture (and posing) in those streetstyle pictures makes me cringe. Back straight, shoulders back girl!

Whippet Girl

Rising Star
Zero cheekbones, oversized features - nose, mouth - small eyes, and that jaw!! All masculine phenotype markers, though her full lips pull her back from the brink.

She is cute, in the traditional sense - interesting, but ugly. Her face holds your attention for the unlikely play of features.

Kinda like Lily McMenamy......... :nervous:

Anri

Rookie
her face is grotesque to me... it seems everything is proportioned a little wrong. she is traditionally attractive, but in my opinion, her eyebrows, lips, and jaw are just eghhhh...

i do like her body though, its quite cute

Super Star
Cover Magazine

Revs Magazine

House of Dogmar S/S 2014 Stockholm

Menckel S/S 2014 Stockholm

Super Star
She was an Alexander Wang semi-exclusive this season. It seems like Anita Bitton really likes her, because she was the casting director for Alexander Wang, Marc Jacobs, Giles, and Jonathan Saunders this season. Wouldn't be surprised if she casts Josefin for Balenciaga and Louis Vuitton also.

GRACE MXIII F/W 2014.15

Antonio Berardi F/W 2014.15

IMG Milan showcard

IMG Paris showcard