• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Josefien Rodermans

S

Skinny2012

What do you think? She's Dutch. Her upper body is nice, but her legs are a bit thick. In some pics she has this really soft look on her face which i prefer (fourth pic i posted) but in other pics she looks a bit mean...:hmm:

Reactions: 1 person

Super Star
Reaction score
One of the standout newcomers :luv: She doesn't really have much variety in her facial expressions, but she has a pretty strong (rat-like) face and I'm sure she'll get better over time.

She did Chanel Resort, Donna Karan Resort, Thakoon Resort, and Bottega Veneta Resort!

S

Samira

OMG I LOVE the multicoloured hair and she has such a unique face! Shame about the legs :/

SugarKane

Rookie
Reaction score
She looks a lot like Freja in a lot of the photos i've seen, but I haven't seen anything that has wowed me as much as Freja does yet.

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
Reaction score
Are those old shoots? She did so well for such a short while then faded into obscurity pretty quick, huh!

Mandy.Bowie

Super Star
Reaction score
She gives the same three facial expressions in every single photshoot. How boring, potential waisted.