• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Ji Hye Park

B

Babydoll

Newcomer signed with Elite NY from Seoul, Korea. She's had a great runway season and booked the Louis Vuitton S/S 2013 campaign. I don't think she has a thread yet?

At first I didn't like her much because she reminds me of Liu Wen, who is a bit boring to me, but then I saw how amazing she is at editorials, she's just breathtaking! She photographs beautifully, much better than other top models nowadays, and her editorials always strike me as ethereal and aesthetically beautiful to me, they seem to come right out of a fantasy. Now I definitely can't wait to see more of her!

Polaroids

Backstage Dolce & Gabbana F/W 2013

Backstage Dries Van Noten S/S 2013

Backstage Alexander McQueen S/S 2013

Barbara Bul S/S 2013

Prabal Gurung F/W 2013

Elie Saab S/S 2013

By Lee Kyung Ryul for Harper’s Bazaar Korea January 2013

B

Babydoll

Favorite editorial of her: "Poetry in Motion" by Sang Gon Kim for Vogue Korea AUgust 2012

Coral

Rising Star
Reaction score
Wow, her editorials are breathtaking!

M

maell

Her editorials are simply stunning :luv:

So graceful and elegant! But she's also such a cutie <3 I love korean girls ;)

P

panache

Definitely one of my favourite models! She is so timelessly elegant and beautiful, her face is so captivating and she has such a great presence on the runway

For Marie Claire Korea Feb 2013

Her body is so fragile and dainty, her xylophone and ribcage are perfect! :bow:

Backstage Emporio Armani S/S 2013

classichic

Super Star
Reaction score
I think she's damn cute! I don't like her legs that much but I lovve her arms. Anyone with lovely arms is in my good books :)

clairefhjao

Grand Dame
Reaction score
I love Asians' aesthetic. I love Liu wen, but I think that this girl is even better! Body and face are both beautiful, hope to see her more often around