Starbuck

Grand Dame
May 12, 2016
USA
HEIGHT: 180 - 5' 11"
BUST: 79 - 31"
WAIST: 62 - 24"
HIPS: 89 - 35"

She did so well at NYFW I think she deserves her own thread.
According to Vogue, she got her start on Instagram!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 64
Reactions: 2 users
She's got a weird face, not in a good kind of way. But her body makes up for it, it's perfection.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
good body, boring face (in my opinion)
I can agree the face isn't very exciting or stunning but that body more than makes up for it to me. Right now I feel like she and Zosia Cychol have very similar looks. Zosia's body is every bit as good as Jessie's and I would have to agree that Zosia's face is much more interesting. But, I still like them both. Basically, if a model's SG skinny with really sharp cheekbones I'm willing to see what they can do. Lol.

Reactions: 1 user
Jessie has been busy on the runway this season but she hasn't gotten much love here. I'm trying not to update her thread too much unless others are interested. I just can't get over her amazing body and her healthy and delicious IG food posts.
Maison Margiela Spring 2017 Couture
IMG_1392.JPG

Armani Prive Spring 2017
IMG_1394.JPG
IMG_1395.JPG

Dior Spring 2017 Couture
IMG_1399.JPG

Elie Saab Spring 2017 Couture
IMG_1391.JPG

Chanel Spring 2017 Couture
IMG_1396.JPG

Giambattista Valli Spring 2017 Couture
IMG_1397.JPG
IMG_1398.JPG

Ulyana Sergeenko Spring Couture 2017
IMG_1389.JPG
IMG_1390.JPG

• Jizztastic
I'm guessing it's the lighting (I hope so!) but her hair looks peroxide blonde mixed with chlorine green. It's more distracting than that garish outfit.

I'm guessing it's the lighting (I hope so!) but her hair looks peroxide blonde mixed with chlorine green. It's more distracting than that garish outfit.
She also looks sunburned... wonder if Jeremy Scott was going for a theme here or something???

Yeah, I wasn't too fond of any of the looks but I had to update with some of my favorite ladies in the show :p

• Agree