• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Jasmine Tookes

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
Reaction score
Very skinny but she looks too much like a 'pretty girl'. Like I can see her doing VS and swimsuit campaigns, but somehow not high fashion.

Reactions: 1 person

Sadistic

Rising Star
Reaction score
She is the ultimate thinspo for me. So perfectly skinny and small. Just perfectly perfect in every way!!!!! :luv:

She is gorgeous too..

S

Skinny2012

Very skinny but she looks too much like a 'pretty girl'. Like I can see her doing VS and swimsuit campaigns, but somehow not high fashion.
She has already done VS + swimsuit campaigns.... she's a bit commercial but i like her anyway and i think she can also do high fashion.

S

Scarlet

Beautiful face!
I guess he could do both, high fashion sector (when she´s on her skinnier side, like in the last photo) and commercials /VS stuff.

The only thing I don´t really like about her is her nonexistant waist. She´s just straight from ribs to hips.

The last photo must be ridiculously shopped, am I right? I mean, those thighs are unreal! :wtf:

SatelliteEyes

Worker Bee
Reaction score
I adore her jawline, that's such a weird thing to say but it's perfect!

Her narrow hips are lovely, too :)

Apple

Rising Star
Reaction score
Not a body thinspo to me, but she is absolutely gorgeous.

S

Samira

Not a body thinspo to me, but she is absolutely gorgeous.
This, lovely arms and a gorgeous look, but there's something too ... filled out, or 'thick' about her stomach and boobs. I like me some xylophone and hipbone action ;)

S

Scarlet

This, lovely arms and a gorgeous look, but there's something too ... filled out, or 'thick' about her stomach and boobs. I like me some xylophone and hipbone action ;)
My thoughts exactly. I LOVE how skinny and fit she looks, but there´something missing to thinspire me.

Sooo... please don´t kill me now, but it´s the same with Vlada, isn´t it? I DO love her, we all love her, but has anyone ever seen her midriff? I haven´t. It´s her arms and legs we admire.
Maybe it´s because designers mostly hire her for presenting robes, dresses and stuff, not bikinis (which is good for her), but I´m still curious what´s between!

asuka

Rookie
Reaction score
I agree!
It feels like she must do a LOt of work out, abs ... But I like it, I allways loved the models who are toned like ballet dancers. Makes them look strong but elegant thin at the same time :luv: