Jaquetta Wheeler

Discussion in 'Models' started by highyoufly13, Feb 19, 2012.

1. highyoufly13

highyoufly13 Banned
    Banned

I have always loved Jaquetta since I have been like 14 years old. She is always my thinspiration. I love her look to. I find her features very pretty and unique.
    She has great arms also!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. No One

No One Anonymous VIPs
    VIP

yes!

Me too, before I ever started modeling she was great thinspo and just an overall inspiration to me. Graceful, classy elegant. She's off the scene now but I defintely loved her!! Thanks for a wonderful reminder! :luv:

3. Isabel

Isabel Worker Bee

I loved Jacquetta when I was younger. She was such a huge thinspiration for me. Going to go back through some old pictures of her now :)

4. The Bullcock

The Bullcock Special Guest
    Staff Member

Yes I had a "thing" for her back when she was on the scene. She had a very refined kind of aristocratic, polo-club beauty about her.

5. Yulia

Yulia Worker Bee

Jacquetta has always been my favorite model. When I came to the United States six years ago, I started reading American Vogue and she was simply everywhere. I adored her, really. These are my favorite images from over the years:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Sadistic

Sadistic Rising Star

Oh wow! Love love love :luv: She has such a modern yet classic, elegant beauty & what a great body frame!!! It is elongated, delicate with perfect bone structure! ! I used to see her a lot a loooong time ago, just didn't know her name.

She slightly looks like a skinnier modelesque version of Princess Diana

7. highyoufly13

highyoufly13 Banned
    Banned

This was the first editorial I saw of her when I was younger, and I was instantly in love :luv:

[​IMG]

I want her arms!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]