Jane Aldridge / Sea of Shoes

NewLeaf

Worker Bee
Jan 23, 2012
London, UK
I'm surprised a thread hasn't already been made for her.

There's some mixed opinions around the web on this girl. She has a closet and shoe collection that would probably beat half the Vogue editor's, but she has a genuine knack and knowledge for fashion and a beautifully thin body to display all her outfits on. Love her or hate her, there isn't a thing that looks badly fitted on her body shape. I'm sure she may have gotten skinnier in recent months too. Might just be me :hmm:

You could argue that she is a tiny bit 'soft' but I think that goes well with her beautiful pale complexion. Normally I prefer a good tan, but she makes pale skin look amazing. Maybe the filter on the photos helps a bit haha

Attachments

• DSC_0985a.jpg
    DSC_0985a.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 198
  • DSC_1892.jpg
    DSC_1892.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 205
  • DSC_2258.jpg
    DSC_2258.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 196
  • DSC_2888.jpg
    DSC_2888.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 179
  • DSC_3247.jpg
    DSC_3247.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 172
more photos

Attachments

• Photo-on-2011-07-08-at-1944-3.jpg
    Photo-on-2011-07-08-at-1944-3.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 146
  • DSC_1240680 (2).jpg
    DSC_1240680 (2).jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 123
  • DSC_4477.jpg
    DSC_4477.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 138
  • swimm.jpg
    swimm.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 157
  • Photo-on-2012-02-06-at-1550-2.jpg
    Photo-on-2012-02-06-at-1550-2.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 152
Indeed she is beautiful, but apparently her personality isn't. However, I have major hair envy of her and may take a picture of Jane with me next time I go to the hairdressers.

I met her at a thing in Toronto, she wasn't the nicest girl but she isn't 'soft' in the least, have you seen her instagram posts from last year?

http://instagram.com/p/gy4beEKf_I/

She looks amazing oh my goodness, she looks skinny in even the largest of layers, truly perfect figure.

I met her at a thing in Toronto, she wasn't the nicest girl but she isn't 'soft' in the least, have you seen her instagram posts from last year?

http://instagram.com/p/gy4beEKf_I/

She looks amazing oh my goodness, she looks skinny in even the largest of layers, truly perfect figure.

I saw that pic - backtrack a few weeks to Halloween where she's sitting on the counter and her midsection looks dramatically bigger? I thought she was pulling a Miranda when she posted that. But she HAS lost a lot of weight though.

I saw that pic - backtrack a few weeks to Halloween where she's sitting on the counter and her midsection looks dramatically bigger? I thought she was pulling a Miranda when she posted that. But she HAS lost a lot of weight though.

She really was that small when I met her, I've been following her since she started too (my mum used to read Atlantis Home), she's lost so much since she started and it's really impressive to be honest.

I have some deets on her girls! We both follow a group on Facebook where people post their workout routines/diet. She follows a strict diet and works out like a beast! She does ballet beautiful daily for an hour and half and does a crazy amount of cardio.She has been doing ballet beautiful for 3 years