• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Isabeli Fontana

Super Star
Another one of my favorite editorials of her:

(by Mikael Jansson)

K

Katie

She looks nice and toned, but I hate her hairstyle. She looked so much better with long her, this doesn't suit her at all.

Reactions: 1 person
S

Skinny2012

Isabeli Fontana for Vogue Brazil June 2012

I think that editorial is pretty boring. The small boy is super cute though.

K

Katie

I think those are her children. I remember they were featured in Vogue a few years ago too. No wonder they are so cute!

S

Skinny2012

She has lots of tattoos!

"Zion" (the name of her son) + wings on her back :luv:

"Lucas" (name of her other son)

StarvedFatass

Rookie
She is gorgeous! :luv: but her boyfriend... :nopity:

They seem to be happy tho..
are her sons the children of this men? :wtf:
i mean this model is beautiful ( as most models r :grin:) , her sons are so cute and nice, but that guy in photo looks so irrelevant.. But of course, the main thing is that they are happy together and blah, blah

Silent Night

Grand Dame
that guy in photo looks so irrelevant.. But of course, the main thing is that they are happy together and blah, blah
Spoken like a true romantic :lol:

Her tatoos are woeful. Look like the ones my uncle's friend did on him with a biro when they were 15 and both stoned off their nuts.

Do they photoshop a model's tattoos or use makeup?

Reactions: 2 people

Super Star
She is gorgeous! :luv: but her boyfriend... :nopity:

They seem to be happy tho..
A lot of models have boyfriends that...aren't as aesthetically pleasing as them :lol: Lara Stone, Caroline Trentini, Snejana Onopka, etc...

M

Monica

are her sons the children of this men? :wtf:
i mean this model is beautiful ( as most models r :grin:) , her sons are so cute and nice, but that guy in photo looks so irrelevant.. But of course, the main thing is that they are happy together and blah, blah

Yeah, well the guy has to have some charm since he is the son of Bob Marley (Rohan Marley), ex- of Lauryn Hill and he is now engaged to Isabeli.

The children are both from different fathers, one is the son of Henri Castelli (brazilian actor/model):

And the other one is the son of Álvaro Jacomossi, also a model:

Enjoy! :grin:

M

Monica

A lot of models have boyfriends that...aren't as aesthetically pleasing as them :lol: Lara Stone, Caroline Trentini, Snejana Onopka, etc...
YEAH! we should open a new thread about that!!! :party:

S

Skinny2012

Her tatoos are woeful. Look like the ones my uncle's friend did on him with a biro when they were 15 and both stoned off their nuts.
I like the tattoo on her back (the name of her son and the wings) but the rest is just a bit too much, too many different colours, motives...

I'm glad other models (Freja :grin:) have good taste when it comes to tattoos.

SugarFree

VIP - Insider
VIP
Vogue Paris August Issue. Body paint.

I will try to find more pictures.

Rhianna

Rising Star
Sadly she is definitely filling out with age, at least she is well toned though.

Nanoushkaïa

Worker Bee
Sadly she is definitely filling out with age, at least she is well toned though.

Is it from the Etam show ? If it is, I just posted the entire video of the show if you want, in the fashion industry section.
;)