Isabel Lucas

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by classichic, Apr 1, 2012.

1. classichic

classichic SkinnyGossip Royal

What do you guys think of her? Thinspiration?

She's an Australian actress best known for Transformers: Revenge of the fallen. I first noticed her on Home and Away, an Australian soap and I remember thinking she was absolutely stunning. She's also famous because she dated Chris Hemsworth and Adrian Grenier.

http://www.neonpunch.com/isabel-lucas-meets-eye/
    http://www.exposay.com/isabel-lucas...m-speaks---arrivals/p/25160/1/?f=Isabel+Lucas
    http://skinnyvscurvy.com/then-and-now/isabel-lucas-thin-figure-lace-florals.html
    http://www.celebrity-pictures.org/2009/06/27/isabel-lucas-is-transformers-tasty/
    http://skinnyvscurvy.com/celebrity-...ransformers-isabel-lucas-harper’s-bazaar.html

2. AK91

AK91 Guest

She's quite nice, I remember her from the movie too
    Can't seem to see her midsection in any picture really well, but she's definitely thin
    I'm just not too fond of the bronzed up with blonde hair look on her

3. Phoebe

Phoebe SuperStar

Sorry, but I cannot stand this girl. She isn't a great actress and has just become one of those B-list celebrities that will take any job they can get. Also, I am not a fan of her whole blonde-hair, sunn-tanned-skin look. It makes her look like a bit of a bimbo.

4. 91lemons

91lemons Guest

I don't like her either.

I remember her from Home and Away (I'm in Aus) and that's where she had the blonde hair, fake tan look. You're right, it does make her look like a bimbo, but that's the image that's popular here :(:superpuke::mad: so that's what most female characters on Aussie TV shows are like.

It's probs a bit unfair that I don't like her based on her character on H&A but that's just what I always see her as.

She does have an alright body, but not what I aspire to.

5. fatbarbie

fatbarbie Guest

I think she is a really boring "actress" ...

6. hazel

hazel Guest

I think she's gorgeous, such a pretty face and delicate features. I don't think she looks like a bimbo at all!

7. classichic

Thats fake tan? I really thought she was naturally tanned.

8. smallbones

smallbones Rising Star

Love her, been a fan of Isabel Lucas since last year. I don't care much for her acting, but I do find her face absolutely gorgeous and her style is just lovely.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Thin2012

Thin2012 Banned
    Banned

I think she's stunning. However, I'm not a fan of her fake tan look.... :rolleyes:

10. Thin2012

Thin2012 Banned
    Banned

Also, I don't think she's necessarily *this* small naturally; her bones are showing far too much...

11. Apple

Apple SkinnyGossip Royal

I think she is lovely with her brown hair and paler skin. I don't like the blonde/tan look either.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Phoebe

Phoebe SuperStar

This: you're so right. I hate it that there are so many tacky, uninspiring, bogan actresses in the Australian TV industry. I never watch Australian TV shows because of them.

13. she looks great in the last link (obv photoshopped) and, personally, i find her style absolutely horrendous. she is naturally pretty but ruins it in almost every picture by overdoing everything, she's trying too hard.

14. classichic

I think she looks a little like Kristen Stewart in this photo. I can't stand Kristen but I do find Isabel gorgeous. And yes in a lot of the photos it looks as though she's trying hard. In Home and Away she looked naturally stunning :).

15. Tzippi

Tzippi Guest

She looked ok with blond hair some of the time but she should really stick to dark hair and pale skin, it really suits her. I love her style and head bands. I really need to grow out my hair:luv:

But personality wise she comes off totally boring.

16. délié

délié Grand Dame

from skinnyvscurvy, a now-and-then from 2010

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Xsmall

Xsmall SkinnyGossip Royal

Agree.. Im just not digging the blonde hair....
    She is stunning though.. I've been a long time fan of hers

18. analinne

analinne Grand Dame

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:luv:

• Like Like x 1
  19. délié

délié Grand Dame

she lost so much weight:luv:

20. Milaxo

Milaxo Guest