Irina Shayk

S

skinnyhawaiiangirl

I dont think she is a high fashion model but I love her body and think she has a georgeous face! She looks so sexy and feminine in all her photos. One of my biggest thinspiration ladies even though she is waayyyy taller than me. Google search says she is 5ft 10'' and 110lbs/50kg.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 357
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 336
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 312
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 331
I'm not sure why, but i never tought that she is so skinny :wtf: but I love .Her face is in my opinion not very attractive, but she has amazing legs

I think she's skinny(maybe not super skinny), but her boobs gave her more weight than she really has :grin: Her face is more commercial, than high fashion but gorgeus to me :luv:

okay she is HOT, like big boobs, everything (& I'm not even gay)
but thinspo wise, I like her legs

She is Russian Beauty perfection (commercial model wise obviously) and her and Cristiano Ronaldo make a beautiful couple :luv: I really like her and on interviews she seems really sweet

I understand why some guys may find her hot. She has the pouty lips/green eyes/dark skin combination that can be very sexy. However, I don´t find her appealing neither face-wise nor body-wise.

Vogue Mexico October 2014 Cover and Editorial by Alexi Lubomirski

302752-800w.jpg

304521-800w.jpg

304525-800w.jpg

304528-800w.jpg

304530-800w.jpg

Well her face is gorgeous! But I don't really like her body. I think most of her fame stems from her relationship with Cristiano Ronaldo.

Some quotes from a recent Daily Fail article:

“This slim body will feed me in the future.”

“Irina worked for 20 days in a local hospital, painting walls, to earn enough for high-heeled shoes, which she wore daily to her studies though by this age she was taller than her contemporaries...”

Nice! :highfive:

Her former agent:

“She was basically a spotty village girl when she came to us. Our agency has worked for over 25 years and never during all the time did we have a girl we were so ashamed about. She is the first one.”

:eek:

Perhaps cynically, she sees a method in her relationships with high-profile desirable men. Before Cooper, Shayk dated Cristiano Ronaldo, one of the world's most successful and high-profile soccer players, for five years. Their split was confirmed in January.

:whistling:

looks like Irina is THE woman you can call and hire when you need to shut down certain rumors...

Perhaps cynically, she sees a method in her relationships with high-profile desirable men. Before Cooper, Shayk dated Cristiano Ronaldo, one of the world's most successful and high-profile soccer players, for five years. Their split was confirmed in January.

:whistling:

looks like Irina is THE woman you can call and hire when you need to shut down certain rumors...
You mean there are rumours about Cooper? Really? Or Cristiano? Apparently, I live under a rock.