Ine Neefs

Not a fan of big breasts either, but otherwise I think she is just beautiful. And designers have cuts that suit a larger chest more than a smaller one, so I guess she fills that niche.

Am I the only one who likes her chest? Maybe not for modeling, I'm surprised she has the right measurements in that area. TFS says 31" which I would not have guessed!

Reactions: 1 user
Am I the only one who likes her chest? Maybe not for modeling, I'm surprised she has the right measurements in that area. TFS says 31" which I would not have guessed!
I think it might be cause she has a failry narrow ribcage and her boobs look droopy : /

I'm not a fan of her face in headshots but somehow she looks great on the runway. Don't like her chest though.

She has been booking some impressive shows in New York, I'm warming to her.

tumblr_nukqa2bZRd1ruoqrro1_500.jpg
tumblr_nukul6erlc1uzvueho1_500.jpg
2016_ss_rtw_altuzarra_f38h.jpg
BST-thoi-trang-xuan-2016-day-nu-tinh-cua-diana-von-20-.jpg
OSC1233-6258-1442482683.jpg
1442378147-o11.jpg

I need some minutes to tell apart ...who is who when it comes to the generic dark blondes models. Pictures in #26 could have been posted in the E. Rappe or R.Abels threads, I wouldn't have noticed that it is a different girl at first view.

Reactions: 1 users
Georgeous! That hair really suits her.

tumblr_nd0t5daMEV1tzzz5eo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nt98loQDAU1scvafqo1_1280.jpg

Her waist!!!
The last pic really upset me.. Is Mariacarla Boscono so short in comparison to the other models? Maybe they wear heels and she doesn't.. I don't know. But it really makes me think!

Anyway.. Ine's face seems the girl next door to me. She looks simple and classic. Nothing outstanding but I like her.

The last pic really upset me.. Is Mariacarla Boscono so short in comparison to the other models? Maybe they wear heels and she doesn't.. I don't know. But it really makes me think!

Anyway.. Ine's face seems the girl next door to me. She looks simple and classic. Nothing outstanding but I like her.
Mariacarla has always been known to be very short. Looks taller than Anna at least

Oh thank you for informing me.. I had no idea Mariacarla was this short. I thought she was 1.78m (5 ft 10 in).. That's what's written almost everywhere!
Yeah Maartje is listed as 5'10.5 and look at her standing up straight next to Mariacarla..
5FGDhto7.jpg

Heights tend to be bullshit.

Something about her face I really like though – I was looking for the longest time to figure out who the girl in the new Tory Burch ads were (I thought it was Anya Molochkova :cautious:) but I think she was a really good fit

(Also I can't figure out her body – has she gained/lost / is the above photo a bad photo / are the ads photoshopped? :hyper:)

laJll8an.jpg
0KdC8aE3.jpg
CLmBup5z.jpg
LIs2u8DW.jpg
1YVftTXq.jpg
XIYR2PcO.jpg

with Maartje :luvluv:
U4F4rrhX.jpg
UMCAhdKl.jpg

Love this photo.

(Also I can't figure out her body – has she gained/lost / is the above photo a bad photo / are the ads photoshopped? :hyper:)

YES that was exactly what I was going to say [adding it even though I just commented above] -- That, besides her xylo, I really don't know exactly what I think of her body