Imaan Hammam

Odile

Worker Bee
Sep 16, 2013
USA
I didn't see a thread for her (unless I scrolled right past it) so I decided to make one!
X9Pu4tI.jpg

TkCD3Zb.jpg

v0DwnCm.jpg

N2jxdzh.jpg

NmJ9A20.jpg

7pS6Hqs.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
thanks for making this thread! she's one of my favorite necomers for sure!

I didn't see a thread for her (unless I scrolled right past it) so I decided to make one!
v0DwnCm.jpg

[

She's stunning. Her face is quite versatile --- for editorial and commercial looks. I'm not sure about her legs , in some pics they look good and in others, ok.
ezGp5tx.jpg

wecjA9c.jpg

dro4ab6.jpg

KyGCJzr.jpg

NiQY91C.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
That first picture! [emoji7] love love . She's gorgeous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be interested to hear more opinions on Imaan. I became interested in her because I liked her facial features and her hair (when she wears it naturally curly). Did she gain weight though from the beginning of her career, like maybe after joining VS or something?

She looks skinnier to me in these images, which I presume to be less recent:

polaroids-imaan-au-naturel-171347.jpg

imaan_hammam_polaroids_jfkocf7f.sized

I cant even really say anythin bad about her being a model of colour is extremely hard and she has managed to stay pretty present in the scenes plus i think she is gorgeous with or without the weight gain (pls dont attack if u follow her on IG she does not seem as big tbh but also ???)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I cant even really say anythin bad about her being a model of colour is extremely hard and she has managed to stay pretty present in the scenes plus i think she is gorgeous with or without the weight gain (pls dont attack if u follow her on IG she does not seem as big tbh but also ???)
I love her face. I love her hair. I do think she's quite curvy and would be great for VS. And I don't mean great for VS in a negative way. I think her body would be perfect for lingerie. I still like her, even if she has gained. She's absolutely gorgeous. She does, however, seem older than 21. Maybe it's just her overt sensuality. She just oozes sex appeal, like Yasmin Wijnaldum.

• Agree
Regardless of whether her body is what I strive for personally, this woman is pure sexy. Everything about her and the way she moves is just too much sexy perfection.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Versace Menswear F/W 19
_ALE7837.jpg

Her legs look more toned compared to previous Versace shows that she's been in recently.

• Agree
She's covered up so that could be why I'm saying this but she looks good at Alexander McQueen S/S 20
_ALE0283.jpg

• Agree

Moschino 2020. It’s a shame when your legs only look decent under a skirt that exaggeratedly structured, especially with how gorgeous her face is. In the video of her walking without the upper thighs hidden, looks like she’s about a blink away from chub rub. :nervous:

She’s been posting a lot during quarantine, but it’s hard to gauge any changes, especially as she doesn’t seem eager to include glimpses at ‘trouble areas’ (can’t say I blame her). Here, you see a bit of a xylo:
B6BD0C82-5EAE-4DF4-9FB6-F8CAE8E28FD5.jpeg

But here, any sort of tone is really lacking.
F845C17F-BBD7-40CA-97BB-BB2B64C14B0E.jpeg

That all being said, I would just hate to see her allow herself to fully resign to the average, since I do think she’s facially stunning.

I obviously have a big soft spot for her since she's half Moroccan like me, I really hope she loses weight, she'd be amazing.

• Agree