• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Imaan Hammam

Odile

Worker Bee
I didn't see a thread for her (unless I scrolled right past it) so I decided to make one!

Reactions: 2 users

sore

Super Star
thanks for making this thread! she's one of my favorite necomers for sure!

Hypatia

Worker Bee
I didn't see a thread for her (unless I scrolled right past it) so I decided to make one!

[
She's stunning. Her face is quite versatile --- for editorial and commercial looks. I'm not sure about her legs , in some pics they look good and in others, ok.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
S

SkinnyMeansPretty

That first picture! [emoji7] love love . She's gorgeous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

icehalo

Worker Bee
I'd be interested to hear more opinions on Imaan. I became interested in her because I liked her facial features and her hair (when she wears it naturally curly). Did she gain weight though from the beginning of her career, like maybe after joining VS or something?

She looks skinnier to me in these images, which I presume to be less recent:

Reactions: 1 user

xoxoadore

Worker Bee
I cant even really say anythin bad about her being a model of colour is extremely hard and she has managed to stay pretty present in the scenes plus i think she is gorgeous with or without the weight gain (pls dont attack if u follow her on IG she does not seem as big tbh but also ???)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Starbuck

Grand Dame
I cant even really say anythin bad about her being a model of colour is extremely hard and she has managed to stay pretty present in the scenes plus i think she is gorgeous with or without the weight gain (pls dont attack if u follow her on IG she does not seem as big tbh but also ???)
I love her face. I love her hair. I do think she's quite curvy and would be great for VS. And I don't mean great for VS in a negative way. I think her body would be perfect for lingerie. I still like her, even if she has gained. She's absolutely gorgeous. She does, however, seem older than 21. Maybe it's just her overt sensuality. She just oozes sex appeal, like Yasmin Wijnaldum.

• Agree

Starbuck

Grand Dame
Regardless of whether her body is what I strive for personally, this woman is pure sexy. Everything about her and the way she moves is just too much sexy perfection.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

ghost

Grand Dame
Versace Menswear F/W 19

Her legs look more toned compared to previous Versace shows that she's been in recently.

• Agree