• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Idina Moncreiffe

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
Reaction score
I'm admitting to being a major creep here, but I only discovered her after she was tagged in a friend of mine's photo on facebook. I thought she looked amazing so fb stalked her a little.. How amazing are her legs in her profile photo..

Attachments

Xsmall

Super Star
Reaction score
I'm admitting to being a major creep here, but I only discovered her after she was tagged in a friend of mine's photo on facebook. I thought she looked amazing so fb stalked her a little.. How amazing are her legs in her profile photo..
Wow! :luv: I would stalk her too

CappachinOh

Rookie
Reaction score
Brining back this old thread because I think she is absolutely beautiful and unique - she looks like a fairy to me and deserves far more cred than a lot of the top models imo. She looks like Molly from Uptown Girls in this:

Reactions: Hypatia

Layla

Super Star
Reaction score
Brining back this old thread because I think she is absolutely beautiful and unique - she looks like a fairy to me and deserves far more cred than a lot of the top models imo. She looks like Molly from Uptown Girls in this:
I like her. Her face is weird and unique and captivating. Not boring in the least.

Elsa

Worker Bee
Reaction score
I adore eyes like hers. She has such an interesting look!