• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

I was at a Chanel press event and...

lechevrefeuille

Worker Bee
Reaction score
...I have found my dream living room.

Best thing was, the space used to be a hotel ballroom, but they transformed it into a gorgeous all-white "mansion" complete with corridors and hallways. I didn't take any other pictures because was busy with work stuff but this was the waiting room that led to the presentation room.

This was in Taipei by the way, for a new Chanel skincare launch (you guys will find out soon enough what they're launching ;)).

lechevrefeuille

Worker Bee
Reaction score
It's beautiful, so white, clean and classy. And you're so lucky to go to Taipei, your job must be amazing :)
Sometimes it's amazing, most of the time it's hard work and long hours and getting yelled at by my editor who is the Asian equivalent to the Devil wears Prada. :nervous:

Eccaia

Rookie
Reaction score
Oh Wow! That is the perfect living room!

And I'm super exited for the new skincare launch :grin: I've only tried 2 of their skincare products, but I love them both. My room-mates are banned from touching them lol.